Grow 6 - White Widow x Big Bud In Hydro

MikkaTheEnt

This grow, my sixth, is feminized White Widow x Big Bud from an unknown vendor via The Seedsman seedbank (see note at bottom about this seedbank), and this is a photoperiod grow. Here are my specs:

• Vivosun 2x4x5 grow tent with 6" evac fan with carbon filter, two 4" intake fans, one clip-on fan for the breeze, and two Viparspectra 300w LEDs on pulleys (automated on-off)
  • General Hydroponics WaterFarm with upgraded pump
  • Grow!t clay pebbles
  • General Hydroponics Flora Series (FloraGrow, FloraMicro, FloraBloom)
  • General Hydroponics CaliMag
  • General Hydroponics pH Up/Down as needed

Germinated the seed in a heated germination station in a Rooter plug on 22 August. She went into the tent on 26 August, and into the WaterFarm on 29 August.

Today is Day 14 from seed. Here's how she looks today:

2017-09-05_wwbb1_day_14.jpg

She's already looking like she's gonna be a real bushmaster like my last successful grow (Donkey Kong). Everything I've read on this particular hybrid says that I'm to expect a massive harvest, and I'm looking forward to it!

*** NOTE about The Seedsman seedbank ***

This seed came from a pack of 4, three of which died out within a week of popping. Other seeds I've gotten from The Seedsman show similar results, a very low success rate, especially in their "freebie" seeds, which I suspect are seeds they could not (or should not) sell for money. Too, my last order from them never arrived. My first order came within two weeks. Had to wait the obligatory month to report it, they attempted a resend, which also did not arrive. In the meantime, two orders to Attitude came in within 7 days of order with no problem. Suspecting a "nicking" problem in the UK, I notified them. They answered me only vaguely and blamed US Customs, and refused to resend (even with tracking, which I told them I would pay for) nor did they offer to refund my $125 USD (in bitcoin). All subsequent, polite emails have been ignored. Therefore, I can no longer recommend The Seedsman. Not only do they lack honor and have crappy customer service, and they will keep your money without making good on product delivery, and probably most important of all, their genetics are pretty sketchy.

This grow, my sixth, is feminized White Widow x Big Bud from an unknown vendor via The Seedsman seedbank (see note at bottom about this seedbank), and this is a photoperiod grow. Here are my specs:

• Vivosun 2x4x5 grow tent with 6" evac fan with carbon filter, two 4" intake fans, one clip-on fan for the breeze, and two Viparspectra 300w LEDs on pulleys (automated on-off)
  • General Hydroponics WaterFarm with upgraded pump
  • Grow!t clay pebbles
  • General Hydroponics Flora Series (FloraGrow, FloraMicro, FloraBloom)
  • General Hydroponics CaliMag
  • General Hydroponics pH Up/Down as needed

Germinated the seed in a heated germination station in a Rooter plug on 22 August. She went into the tent on 26 August, and into the WaterFarm on 29 August.

Today is Day 14 from seed. Here's how she looks today:

2017-09-05_wwbb1_day_14.jpg

She's already looking like she's gonna be a real bushmaster like my last successful grow (Donkey Kong). Everything I've read on this particular hybrid says that I'm to expect a massive harvest, and I'm looking forward to it!

*** NOTE about The Seedsman seedbank ***

This seed came from a pack of 4, three of which died out within a week of popping. Other seeds I've gotten from The Seedsman show similar results, a very low success rate, especially in their "freebie" seeds, which I suspect are seeds they could not (or should not) sell for money. Too, my last order from them never arrived. My first order came within two weeks. Had to wait the obligatory month to report it, they attempted a resend, which also did not arrive. In the meantime, two orders to Attitude came in within 7 days of order with no problem. Suspecting a "nicking" problem in the UK, I notified them. They answered me only vaguely and blamed US Customs, and refused to resend (even with tracking, which I told them I would pay for) nor did they offer to refund my $125 USD (in bitcoin). All subsequent, polite emails have been ignored. Therefore, I can no longer recommend The Seedsman. Not only do they lack honor and have crappy customer service, and they will keep your money without making good on product delivery, and probably most important of all, their genetics are pretty sketchy.
Im subbed, I've never had any issues with Seedsman, I have never had to deal with the customer service department either though. I got all orders quick and had great germination rates so I can't complain. I ordered from GYO this last time and their customer service is great, they even set me up with my own representative I could message and they always message back within 10 to 15 min, good customer service means alot, although im waiting on my seeds as we speak they should be here by weekend, they have already got through customs and on their way. Their stealthy shipping is free also, they have what they call a bean box and they are suppose to be great at stealthy shipping. ✌️

OK, here we are on day 21 from seed. This plant is looking very good:

2017-09-12_wwbb1_day_21.jpg

She's on aggressive veg nutes, with lights about 2 feet from the top leaves. I am not fussing as much with this grow as I was my first, because now I think I know what to expect.

All right, I've been away for far too long. This is my WWxBB on day 55 from seed, one week into flowering. I neglected to tie this down, but I'm doing it now, so I can even out the canopy. Even so, it looks like she'll give plenty at harvest time.

20171018_154600.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hiya Amadeus. Sorry to have abandoned this grow report, had a family illness that took a lot of my attention away from maintaining the journal. It did turn out just fine, got about 2 oz. out of her, and it's a pretty nifty strain; I'll look at posting a review soon.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom