Hey everyone,

Began my first grow last Thursday, all my 5 seeds have opened for me :thumb:

Some info:

Blue Dream from Humboldt
70%Sativa/30%Indica
Indoor Coco with Perlite in 7 gal fabric pots
600w MH/HPS with air cooled hood
General Hydro nutrients

The plan is to keep all in veg stage for a few weeks, then when I move over to flowering I'll separate one and keep under a 300w LED as a mother for future crops.

Photos to come, cheers!

Showing first leaves, I plan on moving the rooter cubes into something bigger later this week.

Is it worthwhile to transplant to a solo cup next? Or should i just go right into my 7 gal pots?

Currently keepin em on a 20/4 lighting schedule, anyone care to weigh in on whether its better to run lighting 24 hours or not?

Thanks in advance!

Seedlings214.jpg

Moved to solo cups on Wedsnesday

3 have loved it, 2 seem to be lagging behind a little. Can already see the roots running down the inside of the solo cups of the 3 larger ones.

Sept16.jpg

Hey Everyone, been a while since I've updated. I've run into my first concerning problem.

On 3 of the plants I'm seeing black spots starting, some yellowing of leaves. There is a few that have shriveled and yellowed completely.
IMG_062045.JPG

I'm about 6 weeks into the grow from seed, planning to keep in veg for another couple weeks before flipping.

I'm running the following nutrient schedule in coco, Keeping my water 5.5-6.5 PH, with a 20/4 light cycle. From what I'm reading I may have a nitrogen deficiency?
Drain-to-Waste-Nutrient-Schedule-custom2.jpg

You can see the worst of the leaves here:
IMG_062147.JPG
IMG_062255.JPG
IMG_062353.JPG

And looks like some of black spotting throughout other leaves.
IMG_065851.JPG

IMG_065954.JPG

I did find this little guy on my mother plant (Outside of the grow tent with a 300watt LED) Although I haven't seen any other bugs/eggs anywhere. Unfortunately my cat got into my basement and decided to nibble a few leaves on this one, she seems to be growing fine.
IMG_066058.JPG
IMG_063047.JPG

I've just re-read my nutrient schedule and I'm ashamed to admit that I have premixed my nutes in 5-6 days prior to watering for the last 2-3 weeks, could this be part of the problem?

Should I prune the dead leaves off at the stalk?

Anyone with some more knowledge that can offer some insight would be great!!

Thanks!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom