New Grow

Gewber4u

Starting a new grow. Gonna run.some purple diesel. Done sour d before.
So I got
1x reveg
4x purple diesel
Light is a single mars 300 pulling just over a 130 watts

3 Will be ran in soil.
1 is sprouting in my dwc
Start with the dwc. As it's only one. It started and Will stay in a 2.5 gal res until about two weeks before it goes over to 12/12.
The other three Will go into 3 gal buckets and Will remain there until harvest.
All 4 are still seedlings only a couple days old the 3 in little make shift starter pots Will get put in big pots at about 2 weeks.
On to my reveg. She is one of my gorillas that was to small to do anything with at the time. She was in a super low light veg which I don't normally do butt I was dumb....She got topped and is in with the others.
420-magazine-mobile2069464111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile533523030.jpg
420-magazine-mobile954842179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile10608982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile185672575.jpg

Bean a few days now. Lost one seedling already. She stretched a little far. Others are doing ok though. Still need a bigger light to cover the space properly. My
reveg is looking much better. And the solo dwc is doing great. The 2 in make shift pots.are gone need.to be transplanted sooner then I thought.
420-magazine-mobile1102602822.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2084232.jpg
420-magazine-mobile940860803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile30346687.jpg

Decided I'm Gonna do a total of 2 transplants on my soil girls. Gonna go to a 1gal then to the 3gal. Gonna do the first pot switch tonight.

Right now I.'m still using b.c nutes
B.c boost 20ml per 3.5 gal
B.c grow 10ml per 3.5 gal
Magical 15 ml per 3.5 gal
Soil plants are in ffof and don't get any nutes for the first 4 weeks. After that they'll start off with 1/4 strength and go from there depending on how they react. I'll be using the same nutrient line.for both my soil and my dwc. Honestly.thinking about using my res change water on my soil plants.butt idk about that one.

I'll be using the same nutrient line.for both my soil and my dwc. Honestly.thinking about using my res change water on my soil plants.butt idk about that one.

That s a hell of an idea. I wouldn't be afraid to try it.

I figure it's costing me about $3 a gallon for water and nutes. At this point I'm using r.o water and the closest place to get it's over 20 mile in each direction. I'm getting my money's worth with it in the d.w.c butt if I can use it after that I'm gonna. I figured it'll be about perfect for use with nute level and plenty of oxygen in the water anybody have an opinion on this.

Dwc is running a 30 gph pump with dual tube setup and 2x3 inch round air stones
420-magazine-mobile2054588320.jpg
420-magazine-mobile137755841.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1957892946.jpg

Soil plants are using frog
420-magazine-mobile340847343.jpg
420-magazine-mobile988623366.jpg
420-magazine-mobile210016401.jpg

Honestly.thinking about using my res change water on my soil plants.butt idk about that one.

Just make sure to raise the ph of the res change water up to soil grow range if you do try it. Though I'd be concerned about the balance of nutrients available to the soil grow after the hydro plants took what they wanted. Just a thought.

Is your DWC res still clear? You may want to paint/tape it black so no light can get in or you'll be battling algae growth. :)

Res is staying nice and clearing. Changed it out yesterday when I up sized. Was a little.cloudy for a couple.min then cleared up. I believe it was just oxygen.in the water as it cleared up really quick. I have to get a new ppm meter don't know where mine went. Going with what the bottle says the range is right now. I'm using r.o water so it should be real close if not right on.

It's now day 13 on the new ones. Traded one to a friend for how ever many clones I want when ever there ready. Good person there. Anyways got 2 seedlings left. There full on vegers now I guess. The soil plant is doing ok. In comparison to my d.w.c. dwc is running around 5.6_5.9 on ph not much variance there so I'm leaving everything the way it is for that one. Soil plant I don't really ph so Idk.
420-magazine-mobile731030918.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1001162753.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2088392391.jpg

I also have my gorilla glue reveg. She's a little bush.can't wait to actually see how she turns out. She started topping herself so who was I to say no. Went she as d and took a tip off. Other then that I'm letting her go gonna see what she turns into.
420-magazine-mobile343804516.jpg

Again the light is messing with my camera as all my pics are taken with my cell.

Topped my dwc a couple days ago. I'll post pics of that soon. The gorilla glue is doing really good gonna end up doing a little scrog on that one. The other soil plant is super small yet Idk what's going on there

Back
Top Bottom