SoInd420's Northern Lights Auto & Candy Cane Auto Indoor Grow

SoInd420

4x4x6.5 tent
1000W Hollandstar LED 18/6
Kellogg's organic soil

3 Candy Cane Auto CKS
2 Northern Lights Auto CKS

As of 9-27-17 they are on day 11.

Germed the seeds as prescribed, all 5 popped. Potted on 9-14. 4 of 5 sprouted 9-16 with one sprouting 9-15.

All 5 look healthy but haven't changed in size since sprout.

No nutes until day 21.

re: SoInd420's Northern Lights Auto & Candy Cane Auto Indoor Grow

4x4x6.5 tent
1000W Hollandstar LED 18/6
Kellogg's organic soil

3 Candy Cane Auto CKS
2 Northern Lights Auto CKS

As of 9-27-17 they are on day 11.

Germed the seeds as prescribed, all 5 popped. Potted on 9-14. 4 of 5 sprouted 9-16 with one sprouting 9-15.

All 5 look healthy but haven't changed in size since sprout.

No nutes until day 21.

We are pretty much on the same time line. This is awesome to see. Do you have any pics of them? How tall roughly and how many sets of leaves have developed ?

I need to learn how to upload photos. I'll get that done today. But my girls are small. Probably three inches tall with 2 sets of leaves.

I'd say you're doing perfectly okay. Remember, you don't want them get to long at first, they will start
To tip over from being too heavy. IMO I think your perfect, just give it some time.
420-magazine-mobile573277144.jpg

I had to help out one of mine as it was chasing the light that I had set up improperly, and she started to tip a bit.

I'd say you're doing perfectly okay. Remember, you don't want them get to long at first, they will start
To tip over from being too heavy. IMO I think your perfect, just give it some time.
420-magazine-mobile573277144.jpg

I had to help out one of mine as it was chasing the light that I had set up improperly, and she started to tip a bit.
Whew! Ok, they look the same. I've got a water burn on one of my NL, but it's not critical. Yours look great. Our setup looks similar. I like the looks of your soil. I'll get pics up soon. I'm a complete noob.

Whew! Ok, they look the same. I've got a water burn on one of my NL, but it's not critical. Yours look great. Our setup looks similar. I like the looks of your soil. I'll get pics up soon. I'm a complete noob.

Don't worry about it! It's all a learning process. How far is your light from the plants?

Another thing, is patience lol. Autoflowers may seem like they are just going to BOOM and grow instantly, but they are plants and it'll take sometime. Give it 2 weeks and you'll start noticing a lot. Right now it's in veg, just gotta let them do their thing.

I was told , specially Auto, 6inches above the plant at all times, but that looks great man. How's you air circulation in there? Humidity of the room?

I tried that but the outter plants weren't getting enough light and we're bending toward it. Humidity hovers around 45-50% with temps between 77-82.

Solid. I'm on the same right now for my candy canes, you can follow my journal if you want!

I am debating on switching them to 20-4, but I think I might wait to do that on another grow.

How's the watering?
As soon as I figure out how to follow your journal, I will.

I'm experimenting with 2 kinds of Kellogg's organic soil. The one for raised bed gardening is the best of both. The other has too much bark and the water just completely goes through the dirt. But they seem just as healthy as the others. Next grow will be with Coco coir and perlite.

As soon as I figure out how to follow your journal, I will.

I'm experimenting with 2 kinds of Kellogg's organic soil. The one for raised bed gardening is the best of both. The other has too much bark and the water just completely goes through the dirt. But they seem just as healthy as the others. Next grow will be with Coco coir and perlite.

If you go into my profile and look at my posts you will find my journal, there is a check mark in the top right hand corner of the screen (if using the app). That's how to subscribe.

Looks like it's going to go well, I'm excited to see the final product and follow along for the journey !

Got home from work and checked my girls. One of the NL was presenting a yellow tint. I gave diluted organic 1-2-2 nutes to all 5.

Back
Top Bottom