Early Miss Auto Flower Grow - Can Steve Grow A Weed?

WikedTokah

I recently ordered some Early Miss Autoflower from CKS, and they just arrived today. I began the germination process right away, and they are enjoying a bath in a glass of water for a day.

I have attempted other grows in the past and have failed horribly. Which is why the subtitle of this thread is "Can Steve Grow a Weed". I am determined to have a successful grow. Maybe by creating a journal will help me achieve that success.

Tomorrow the seeds will be placed inside the paper towels until they crack and rap root starts to show. One is going to be grown DWC and the other in soil. Maybe...im not sure... Maybe both in soil. Still haven't decided, but when I know, you'll know.

Until next time...

Nice. I'm in. What soil mix you planning on for seedling. Remember it needs to be a light soil. If it's hot it will kill your plant. By hot I mean full of nutes. Use a good quality seed raising mix. Seen new growers fuck that up too many times

Can I ask why you growing auto for your first real attempt? Auto are in my opinion for more advanced growers. You have no time for issues or you'll loose that growth. Photos are much more forgiving and you can flower when you feel it's ready

Oh and a very warm welcome to the community. If you are not sure about anything don't be scared to ask bro. There are very helpful and knowledge people here

Oh and a very warm welcome to the community. If you are not sure about anything don't be scared to ask bro. There are very helpful and knowledge people here

Like my original post said I have tried to grow before. First time i did an auto flower in hydro DWC and got all the way to harvest and then cooked the hell out of the bud when attempting to dry. Note to self... NO SPACE HEATERS! Didn't know they were salvageable, then the second time I did photo with fem seeds, and just didn't have the discipline to do all that was needed. Easily distracted guy I am lol

To me Autoflower allows me to set and forget light scheme. Allowing me to focus on properly watering etc. For my soil I am using Foxfarm ocean forest blend. I am not planning on any nutrients in this particular grow attempt. Ive used this sold before and never experienced any issues with the seeds both auto or fem. The failures were on my part not watering enough or too much. Like i said... Im easily distracted...lol

SO

I am confident that I can get through veg and start seeing nugs ... its the last most important step I need the help with lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom