HPS Bulb Explodes - I Plant A Seed In It - A Unique Take On A Solo Cup

This idea came to me after I was awoken by a loud exposive kaboom to find that my hps bulb had exploded.
IMG_142944.JPG

I like to be positive so when life gives me lemons I make lemonade!.

So I have these old old seeds ,mystery seeds really ,gifted to me by an Indian friend of mine ,I thought why not plant one inside the exploded hps bulb!

I washed the exploded hps bulb out ,filled it up with some sandy soil and got planting.
IMG_189842.JPG
IMG_190142.JPG
IMG_190040.JPG
IMG_189930.JPG
IMG_190331.JPG

All I know about these seeds is they are from India and can purple so I'm excited to see what we can do in the limited space and unique container being a hps bulb that exploded!

Boom!

Hps bulb explodes,I plant a seed in it a unique take on a solo cup

Think you'd be better off with an actual solo cup... I understand repurposing and reusing stuff but you can find stuff much more practical stuff on the ground... hell go make a pot from a tree lol just don't forget the drainage holes.

I believe they contain Mercury which is nasty stuff, though no idea how much or if something that could transfer into your soil/plant.

The mercury along with xenon gas and sodium is contained within the compact arc tube ,and the contact arc tube is still intact and has been removed so no poisons here .

Think you'd be better off with an actual solo cup... I understand repurposing and reusing stuff but you can find stuff much more practical stuff on the ground... hell go make a pot from a tree lol just don't forget the drainage holes.

If I used a solo cup I'd be just joining the line .

This is unique ,hps bulbs grow plants ,plants don't grow in them haha.
It is already making for excellent photographs like a work of art!.

People still paint even though a picture can be taken with a camera!

If I used a solo cup I'd be just joining the line .

This is unique ,hps bulbs grow plants ,plants don't grow in them haha.
It is already making for excellent photographs like a work of art!.

People still paint even though a picture can be taken with a camera!

Just don't let any kids get near your art lol

Back
Top Bottom