IceyyBeats' Black Domina, Master Kush & Blue Cookies Indoor Grow - First Time Grower

IceyyBeats

What's up guys, this is my first grow that I've ever attempted to do. I have invested a decent amount of money in it though.

Starting this a bit late, I've had my main 3 plants in the cups w/ soil for about 8 days now. They took around 2 days to germinate in a paper towel.

Whenever I water I use RO water pHed at 6.7 with around 1.7 tbsp/gal of maxicrop's seaweed extract.

pH tester I use

IMG_072046.JPG

I as well used Mykos around my seeds whenever I germinated them using the paper towel technique (w/ water pHed at 6.7)

Strains: Black Domina, Master Kush, Blue Cookies (Uncertain who the distributors are of each one)

I'm growing indoors in a room on the 2nd level of this residence where I ripped out all of the carpet & cleared it out.

Tent: Virtual Sun VS9600-48 (Grabbed it for $225 on Amazon)
Specs: 8 x 4 x 6.5

IMG_072351.JPG

Here's what it looks like being inside, from one side to the other.

IMG_070464.JPG

IMG_070561.JPG

LED Light: LED Grow Lights C600

I'm using two different soil mixtures for this round of plants. One is Fox Farm Ocean Forest mixed with around ~30-40% perlite added to it, and the other one is Fox Farm Ocean Forest mixed with 25-35% perlite, oyster shells, & earthworm castings.

IMG_072143.JPG

Here goes the tallest & what seems to be the strongest black domina I have. The soil used for this is the mix with only perlite.

IMG_070651.JPG

This is a Black Domina as well, except this one is in the mixed soil.

IMG_070859.JPG

Master Kush, in the mixed soil. (Started a day or two later than the domina's)

IMG_070952.JPG

Black Domina, in soil w/ only perlite. (Just added that today)

IMG_071252.JPG

I've been able to maintain temperatures ranging from 63-77 degrees inside of the tent throughout this grow & 30-45% humidity. I've heard that optimal temp is like 73 and humidity is 45ish. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

The only thing I'm currently missing is a filter system. I actually have a whole setup, I just need to either clean the filters that I have or just buy new ones. The fans for them work great though, I have some pretty sick ones (will post pics soon). How bad is it that I haven't had the filter going in there since the start? I figure it's not that detrimental, but I am curious if anyone knows. I am growing indicas & have heard that clean air with said filters are very important.

The rest of the black domina & master kush seeds are germinating, as well as 2 blue cookies seeds. We'll see where those take me.

I bought this heater for the inside of my tent since weather is getting a bit on the colder side here in southern california, so I'm going to experiment a bit with it whenever the temperature begins to struggle. Good idea or no?

IMG_071664.JPG

Once my plants have grown to a decent size, I'll transplant them into these 2 gallon pots I have sitting here. (Probably sprinkling mykos around the area where I'm transplanting to so the there won't be much shock in the roots, as well as around the base of stem after placing it in there)

IMG_072251.JPG

Earlier today I dropped $285 on Elite Nutrient's Master Kit (Master Kit *NEW* – Elite Garden) so that should come within 3 days or so. Will begin applying nutrients when it seems necessary.

So yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at now! I'll be updating as often as possible. I would love some constructive criticism & tips!

Cheers.

Re: IceyyBeats' Black Domina, Master Kush & Blue Cookies Indoor Grow - First Time Gro

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom