Tokiwartooth's 1000 Watt Multi Strain Coco Grow - 1st Ever

Tokiwartooth

Hi guys. I'm completely new to 420 magazine just looking for tips here as I see lots of great feedback on these forums.
I've grown once in the past in a closet with 2 45 watt LEDs. Obviously my results were subpar to crap. I have now built a 4x4x7 tent bought a 1000 watt light. Set up ventilation and I'm about 15 days into veg.
So the strains I'm growing.
1 green crack, sprouted a month ago to test the grow tents environment out before putting more plants inside. (Bag seed)
1 GSC (bag seed)
1 Canuck cookies fem
3 GDP reg
2 c99 fem from Canuck seeds (mot the real c99)
1 super lemon haze fem or cheese auto. Confused the seeds during germination.

Setup.
4x4x7 tent white reflective grow sheet
1000 watt mh for veg 1000 watt HPS for flower.
2, 45 watt led's for extra penetration during flower
T8 for extra lighting as well dual 28 watt fixture
Medium, 50/50 coco coir / perlite
nutrients, medi one all in one. Gh ph up and down if needed. Molasses for flower.
Room temp is at 28 during the day. at night it drops to around 22 degrees
6 inch carbon air filter at the end of the system :)
6inch vortex fan
Tomatoe cages and soft wire for training.
Using 2 gallon smart pots and 3 + gallon plastic pots with lots of drain holes.

Watering. Currently going as needed as I don't want to flood my seedling out. But I plan on making watering a simple daily thing with nutes. Or with nutes every other day we'll see what the plants individually want.

I have been told by many other gowers to keep my veg time very short with this many plants. So I plan to flip my lights at the 25 day mark. I'm looking for advice. I want to train the plants to get more yield. To last myself throughout the year possible. As well as I want to practice,

My first question to the experts here at 420mag is. Considering I need to transplant before flowering, should I fim now, wait for the plant to recover then transplant?
Or should I transplant, wait for plant to adjust them fim.

I've decided on fimming as it doesn't shock the plant as much as topping. The reason I'm not sure if I should transplant first yet or not is the roots are jus touching the edges of the pots on certain plants. (I'm using clear solo cups atm). Its also my understanding in general you want the plant to be in a slightly smaller pot as its growing to stimulate but not choke out roots.

In the next day here I will be transplanting first if I don't get feedback otherwise. I feel like that's the right thing to do as I don't want to restrict the roots. And there's a chance I could be too busy working to transplant this week.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom