WW's Landrace Grow - Panama

wwhateley

Hi everyone and welcome to my 4th grow journal!

I'm focusing on a sativa landrace this time and I'm really excited to grow it and to try it out. As always, I'm growing a single plant. This time, I will only veg for 45 days.

My setup :

Seed : Feminized Panama seed by Ace Seeds

Lights
: 600W HID equivalent LED panel

Tent
: Secret Jardin 60cmx60cmx190cm

Extraction/intake/filter
: RAM fan 100mm 277m3/h for extraction and a VENTS 150mm 200m3/h fan. Carbon filter is a Bull filter 125mm 400m3/h.

Pot and medium : 26L Dirt Pot filled with Biobizz Light Mix (20L), then some rinsed perlite (10L). Total : 30L

Nutrients
: Biobizz (full range)

Heating
: 2x45W tubular heaters controlled by a device so there's a constant temp.

Miscellaneous : 5W 15cm Clip fan, humidifier, dehumidifier, ratchet hangers for the panel, pH pen, hygrometer probe + dimmers for the fans.

The seed has been planted on October, 24th and it sprouted on the 27th (soil germination) :

IMG_216831.jpg

IMG_221234.jpg

IMG_223827.jpg

Topped :

IMG_223933.jpg

Feel free to share some advice if you have some!

Hi Gee64! Thank you for the kind words! You are more than welcome to hang out ;)

I got introduced to Biobizz thanks to a fellow grower (PurpleGunRack) and I'm more than happy with it. I used to have problems with another nute brand and they never replied my emails. Since I switched I never had any deficiency problems! It's quite straightforward : I feed at every watering and I follow the Biobizz schedule.
Cheers!

Looks very nice :thumb:

Curious to see the stretch on that girl! How long did it veg?

Hi! Thanks for passing by! Total veg will be 1,5 month. It's growing funny I must say! I should have topped one node below because the lower branches aren't pushing that fast. Anyway it's interesting to see how every plant behaves differently.
I LST'ed a bit further to give the chance of the lower shoots to become main colas :

IMG_237025.jpg

IMG_237128.jpg

I followed your advice and I cut the boring shoots. So now I got 3 main nodes that can offer good potential.

I flipped to flowering yesterday! I'm going to keep on using the humidifier for the first two weeks and then I'll let the dry air set in and dehumidify the room when needed (crucial since the tent is in my bathroom).

I'll have to watch out for the nute because it seems that the plant isn't that hungry and I have 2-3 white medium sized spots on a couple of leaves. Not so sure what it is but it looks like a burn of some kind.

I followed your advice and I cut the boring shoots. So now I got 3 main nodes that can offer good potential.

I flipped to flowering yesterday! I'm going to keep on using the humidifier for the first two weeks and then I'll let the dry air set in and dehumidify the room when needed (crucial since the tent is in my bathroom).

I'll have to watch out for the nute because it seems that the plant isn't that hungry and I have 2-3 white medium sized spots on a couple of leaves. Not so sure what it is but it looks like a burn of some kind.

Probably a good idea, the energy the take is better used on buds that receive proper light.

I stopped using my humidifier, had to fill it twice a day and clean it every two weeks, now I just use a mister every now and then ;)

Yeah, adapt the nutes to the plant, but remember that they usually like more nutes when they have to start producing flowers, so maybe stay where you are and increase/decrease if necessary ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom