Blaze's Sponsored Grow - Sensi Seeds - Strain Michka - 2017

Blazinjones

High guys blaze here im doing this journal for sensi seeds. I will be running there new strain Michka.

Michka® was created by Sensi Seeds during the same breeding program responsible for finalizing the Eagle Bill® cannabis variety

Its a sativa dominate strain that has citrus scent to it.
80% sativa - medium yield
it says it has a flower time of 70 to 85 days

sensi seeds site also says that it likes a more sunny area with a long summer and tends to have a more substantial grow during the flowering phase. Hope it goes good ill be doing this journal in 2 stages first up ill be doing one bean in a hempy style grow using remo nutes and another in my living organic soil mix from build a soil.com. So ill be germing one bean 2night to start my hempy style grow part of this journal.

up first we have some pics of the beans and the packaging from sensi seeds

20171128_112123.jpg
20171128_112502.jpg

and here is a pic of the plant from the breeders themselves

20171128_112215.jpg

so yeah ill be back as soon as this seed is ready to be put into some perlite. :Namaste:

I was looking at that strain...brand new correct? I tried to buy it from the Sensi site, but they don't ship to the USA. Will wait for it to show up at a seedbank or two. I have their Durbans, Northern Lights, Jack Herrer and possibly a Skunk. Haven't grown them out yet, but planning to do the NL and JH in my upcoming perpetual.

I was looking at that strain...brand new correct? I tried to buy it from the Sensi site, but they don't ship to the USA. Will wait for it to show up at a seedbank or two. I have their Durbans, Northern Lights, Jack Herrer and possibly a Skunk. Haven't grown them out yet, but planning to do the NL and JH in my upcoming perpetual.
Huh wierd maybe because I got sponsored by them they sent it to me or sumthn but yea its one of there new strains i got one germing right now to go into a hempy cup and then ill be starting another seed this weekend once I get some sunshine mix #4 and since that is a soilless mix I figured id try it in a hempy setup and see how that goes.

Ok so 2day i will be buying a.n ph perfect line of nutes for this grow to see how good it works out and if it does good then I will be switching over to these nutes for all my girls on my next grow and then I will save my remo nutes till we get our new house finished and then i get my new grow op up and running. But for now Michka #1 will be grown in straight perlite with a.n ph perfect nutes. I'm excited to see her pop i put her ina cup of perlite yesterday and with how fast she popped a tail i think she will pop up pretty quick atleast i hope so lol

Ph perfect works great just don't add a lot of extras that aren't from AN
Thanx brotha what about pro tekt from dyna gro to help add some silica would that be fine to mix into it? Other then that i dont use much else. I was adding in some ful-power by bioag its humic acid to my remo mix. But the only 1 i was really wondering about was the pro-tekt since it has silica to help build up the sturdiness of the stems would that be fine or no?? Thanx for the help brotha.

Silica should be fine and I use Ful-Power always. I just don't know how much other products affect PH. I have an email from AN I'll post here that explains ph perfect. Brb

The pH Perfect base nutrient has some specific ingredients( chelates, surfactants, amino acids as well as buffers) that increase the pH spectrum to continue the plants ability to absorb nutrients between 4.0 and 8.0 pH without the concern of having to re-adjust the pH so many times, like you would have to with a simple salt formula. You should use a water supply Tap water )providing the ppm value is no more than 150 ppm otherwise you may want to consider using RO water ( which normally has a 0 ppm level.) As far as adjusting pH it is not necessary, the additives will do the work for you. If you have any other questions or concerns please call our Growers Support line at 800-640-9605 as we will be happy to help in any way possible.

Regards

Growers Support

From the land of OZ

The pH Perfect base nutrient has some specific ingredients( chelates, surfactants, amino acids as well as buffers) that increase the pH spectrum to continue the plants ability to absorb nutrients between 4.0 and 8.0 pH without the concern of having to re-adjust the pH so many times, like you would have to with a simple salt formula. You should use a water supply Tap water )providing the ppm value is no more than 150 ppm otherwise you may want to consider using RO water ( which normally has a 0 ppm level.) As far as adjusting pH it is not necessary, the additives will do the work for you. If you have any other questions or concerns please call our Growers Support line at 800-640-9605 as we will be happy to help in any way possible.

Regards

Growers Support

From the land of OZ
Thanx pw that will help out greatly im sure lol and yea since I have a natural well my ro system is hooked into that so the ph comes out very high and my tap water I believe also has a high ppm ill have to check that out.

Silica should be fine and I use Ful-Power always. I just don't know how much other products affect PH. I have an email from AN I'll post here that explains ph perfect. Brb
So do u run an ph perfect? I thought u where doing soil or is that for soil also

I'm running Rdwc and straight coco in another tent. I used AN fo a lon long time and this latest grow I'm using nuclear juice with uses chelates like AN. I haven't adjusted ph on either tent yet

I totally agree with that, def not enough calcium in it for using the PS leds so I can imagine the big bud would help in the same way it does the AN base. Still can't go wrong with a single bottle res change, with a couple add ons. I use like ten different bottles for the other res lol

I'm still on that terpinator kick. At least until my two free samples run out lol. It is totally worth buying again but I still have a liter and change. I'm interested to see if there's a tase diff between an AN base nute and the Nuke Juice.
In the final product that is, I only tasted the Nuke Juice once I swear....

Back
Top Bottom