RoyCheese's Auto Blueberry Domina Experimental Indoor Grow

RoyCheese

Strain Auto Blueberry Domina from Ministry of Cannabis
Stats 10% Sativa 70% Indica 20% Ruderalis
Flowering Time 5- 6 weeks ( So likely 7-8)
THC 17%

SET UP

Tent Mars Hydro 27" x 27" x 63"
Light Mars Hydro 300W LED
Pots 25 litre
Soil 1 natural Irish soil 2 All purpose peat compost
Nutrients Seaweed, Fish bones, Pigeon poop
Fan Normal desk fan no filter

IMAG015329.jpg
IMAG015226.jpg
IMAG015024.jpg
IMAG014921.jpg
IMAG014816.jpg

Hey everyone,
This will be my first indoor grow in a few years and my first time using LED lights, so any advice or tips will be greatly welcomed. I'm trying an experimental grow with locally sourced soil and fertilizers. I have had a lot of success with growing tomatoes etc this way and figured I should see how Bud would fair in these conditions. I'm growing 3 Auto Blueberry Domina seeds in 3 Slightly different ways. The first will be grown Au Natural in pure locally dug up Irish soil in a shopping bag and left unfertilized. The 2 others will be grown in average garden center compost in 25 litre pots and fertilized with a combo of locally sourced seaweed, fish bones and pigeon poop. I'm not expecting great yields but was just interested to see how the plants will fair. And it's something to occupy my times over the winter months. The first Au Natural seed was planted just over 2 weeks ago, the other 2 were planted today after germination. I will do my best to keep the journal updated weekly for anyone interested in growing in Irish soil.
Thanks and hope you enjoy.
Roy Cheese

Strain Auto Blueberry Domina from Ministry of Cannabis
Stats 10% Sativa 70% Indica 20% Ruderalis
Flowering Time 5- 6 weeks ( So likely 7-8)
THC 17%

SET UP

Tent Mars Hydro 27" x 27" x 63"
Light Mars Hydro 300W LED
Pots 25 litre
Soil 1 natural Irish soil 2 All purpose peat compost
Nutrients Seaweed, Fish bones, Pigeon poop
Fan Normal desk fan no filter

IMAG015329.jpg
IMAG015226.jpg
IMAG015024.jpg
IMAG014921.jpg
IMAG014816.jpg

Hey everyone,
This will be my first indoor grow in a few years and my first time using LED lights, so any advice or tips will be greatly welcomed. I'm trying an experimental grow with locally sourced soil and fertilizers. I have had a lot of success with growing tomatoes etc this way and figured I should see how Bud would fair in these conditions. I'm growing 3 Auto Blueberry Domina seeds in 3 Slightly different ways. The first will be grown Au Natural in pure locally dug up Irish soil in a shopping bag and left unfertilized. The 2 others will be grown in average garden center compost in 25 litre pots and fertilized with a combo of locally sourced seaweed, fish bones and pigeon poop. I'm not expecting great yields but was just interested to see how the plants will fair. And it's something to occupy my times over the winter months. The first Au Natural seed was planted just over 2 weeks ago, the other 2 were planted today after germination. I will do my best to keep the journal updated weekly for anyone interested in growing in Irish soil.
Thanks and hope you enjoy.
Roy Cheese
Yea ill be subbed along for the ride o. This one im currently running some black domina and as of right nw its the family's most favorite smoke. I absolutely love it super quick flower time and goes black/purple in the last week of flowering so yea definitely a great strain. It was the one I choose to use in making my own strain. So far I used male hindu kush skunk pollen and pollinated one of my black domina and got some seeds. Now im working on dialing it in a bit. Then ill be adding in some red poison auto from sweet seeds to bring out some pinks and reds to the buds. Along with the taste, red poison tastes so good i think it would be a great addition to the mix lol.

Great to have you along :) thanks. I've never actually gotten to taste bluberry domina but i'm really looking forward to it. Your breeding sounds pretty interesting, I'll definitely follow along and see what I can learn from your organic grows. I've been interested in breeding for a while now but have never tried it. Haha I think I should perfect my indoor growing game a bit more before I try.

Great to have you along :) thanks. I've never actually gotten to taste bluberry domina but i'm really looking forward to it. Your breeding sounds pretty interesting, I'll definitely follow along and see what I can learn from your organic grows. I've been interested in breeding for a while now but have never tried it. Haha I think I should perfect my indoor growing game a bit more before I try.
Right i feel ya i felt the same way wen i first started out about a year and a half ago or so. Now that I have some successful grows under my belt and am getting some decent yields i figure give it a shot. Plus ill be able 2 make my own seeds to help feed my seed addiction haha :rofl:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom