1st Timer! TGA Clone Jesus OG - 600W LED SCROG LST Grow - Seeking Advice!

Madagascar11

Yo whats up guys first time grow here, started about 2 months ago. UC Student medical user out here in California and Im an aspiring grow master or whatever you could call it I just know growing has become my passion and they say do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life. I'mtrying to learn as much as possible so please feel encouraged to comment, let me know what youre thinkin, your strategies, ideas, whatever and we'll have a fuckin awesome constructive dialogue and it'll be great I swear. Nuff bout me let's catch up with the grow.

-SETUP-
Built a grow tent/space out of some ply wood, 2x4s, 2x2s, deck screws, mylar for walls, duct tape to seal edges. Roughly 6 feet tall, 6 feet wide and 3 feet deep. I got the plant for alpine alternative dispensary in Sacramento, a TGA Jesus OG clone. (Blackberry X OG Kush) X (Jacks Cleaner X Space Dude). 80/20 Sativa dom sounded super fire and good yielder so hell yee. Started it in a one gal pot, mix of Black magic, Fox farms ocean forrest and a lil generic cactus mix. took forever to really take off, couldve been lacking nutes, couldve been the small pot but the thing really took off once transplanted into about 14 gallons of soil in a plastic 77 qt storage bin. Drilled 2 inch holes at the corners for drainage. Have added a couple smaller fans, one oscillating cheap shit fan, humidifier, temp and humidity monitor, and 4 bulb fixture, with 500w equivalent in 6000K light bulbs...something like 50w actually. Also Have a CO2 bag thats supposed to release CO2 but I think its a scam, idk. Built scrog net from stakes and twine and duct tape, about 20"by 36".

-VEG WEEK 1- -OCT 15th-21st-
Veg Lighting is 18/6 for me, probably will increase light to 20/4 next round.
Just gave it water. Didnt really do shit and was fairly underwhelming.

-VEG WEEK 2 and 3- -OCT 22nd-NOV 4th-
Started with Fox Farms Big Bloom and 2 tbsp per gallon mollasses for every 2 of 3 waterings. Started to show a little more life but just wanted to grow tall and long with few branches so I knew to LST and scrog was the move. Transplanted to the same Black Magic and Ocean Forrest w/ a lil cactus mix soil in the big tub at the end of the 3rd week.
Looking back was definitely trimming for no reason and should've chilled

-VEG WEEK 4 and 5- -NOV 5th-18th-
Plant started growing much better in new pot with the help of the General Organics GO box of "organic" nutrients and supplements. Been feeding as directed, between 5 and 15mL per ingredient per gallon of water. I go fresh plain water every third watering. Started LST after a couple days, reacted well it seemed. I put the quotes around organic because I know many who think that is total cheating but whatever, its good for soil. Plant started really fuckin growin at this point. Untied after about 2 weeks tied down.

-VEG WEEK 6 and 7- -NOV 19th-DEC 2nd-
Started getting really bushy compared to before. Began expressing purple stripes on the stems, I've heard legend of "candy stripes" so hopefully its a good sign. Started week 6 around 8 or 9 new growth points or nodes or whatever idk the terminology and ended week 7 (Dec 2nd) with probably 14 to 16 so I'm gettin pumped for the screen technique. LST has gone well except I snapped the main top but taped it up and its well on its way to full health. Been steadily upping nutrients and shes loving it, no signs of nute burn or anything.

didnt take a ton of pics but it started to get real bushy and nice here

-TRANSITION WEEK 8-DEC 3rd-9th-
That brings us to present. December 3rd just built and installed my first screen, I plan to raise it up about 2 inchs and plan on building a second screen bout 3 inches on top of that to hold up nugs that are hopefully very large. Trimmed almost all the small under growth that couldnt reach the screen or atleast be very close. looking nice with an even canopy. about to do 48 hours on, 8 hours off, 48 on, then about 30 hours off, then set to 12/12 flowering. I've heard of both tactics, the constant light before flower and big dark time before flower, but never together so hey lets try it. Been pumping fulllll(10-20 mL per ingredient) nutrients from the Go box, phasing into the early flowering nutrients but still using all veg ones prescribed, plus about 2 tbsp mollasses and big bloom still. Been watering every 3-4 days. Forgot to mention I've had small couple run ins with white powdery wold, so I got a spray I've been using to fight fungus and mold and all that good stuff. Have only seen it after humidity accidentally gets up over 70%. Haven't seen it since week 6. Normal humidity about 50-55, temps: low 65 and high 78. Last pics are from December 7th, roughly Day 53 or so I believe haha.

Most recent-might've gotten a little nute burn or light burn, not sure, but I dropped the light maybe 4-5 inches when i screened and I just took it back up a few inches. Will also give it a nice cold water flush tomorrow drain her out a lil so that should go away. Should I trim off the damaged leaves??

As I spend so much time doing this I have no ideaif these pictures will be viewable but I sure hope they are lol.

The Clearer pic is with the stem runnin away from the camera and the blurry one is thru the tub from the side

Will water well tonight and see how shes lookin in the morning. Hope Y'all Enjoy

Trabajando guey

Madagascar

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom