Imhigh85 Multi Journal

Imhigh85

This Thread is to find people that have similar flowering starting dates so you can watch somebody else's cry age the same as yours hoping this will be like a multi Journal people pairing up flowering dates
All Botanicare
Pure blend Pro bloom 6ml
Fulvex 6ml
Cal-mag 1ml
Liquid karma 6ml
Sweet grape 6ml
Amount of milliliters per gallon

Strain great white Auto two weeks one day was yesterday 12-9-17
420-magazine-mobile1890237413.jpg
420-magazine-mobile624393489.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1091734749.jpg
420-magazine-mobile955036600.jpg

Hey there I'm high! Here are my girls day 17 of 12 12

Gloria
420-magazine-mobile1153362487.jpg

420-magazine-mobile822483115.jpg

LILLY
420-magazine-mobile1992728704.jpg

420-magazine-mobile653958652.jpg

ABBIE

420-magazine-mobile1002979300.jpg

Growing in hempy buckets with coco.

Advanced nutes

Congrats on the impending harvest!

Hiya, guys.
I'm in, herewith my specs but no close ups yet:
1. Swazi & Durban Poison, all landrace sativas
2. Organic only, directly in soil - i've worked very hard to get my soil healthy, so i'm not doing any commercial nutes, it's all diy
3. We're experiencing summer right now, approaching the summer solstice (i'm trying this lunar calender gardening thing, and SS (Dec 21) is when the year tide traditionally flips, bringing on flowering
4. Very wet summer this year, storms every day, so my plants get an N boost every single day. I might need some help with organic fixes for P & K, as we are well stocked with N.
5. I do companion planting & grow outdoor weed in a city where it's not.completely legal yet, so the garden is an overgrown mess. This is on purpose, although weeds do happen.

Parts of this patch flipped around Dec 1 (all swazi photoperiods!), some are transitioning into flower... i'm not forcing anything (no choice, life keeps interfering with my grow time, have to sit back .
There are about 7 girls, 4+ feet tall - not sure on that, i supercropped them about 1-2 weeks ago, the knuckles have started forming already.

420-magazine-mobile535167597.jpg

Some Durban Poison the pigeons ruthlessly attacked. I gave up on them 6 weeks ago, didn't have any time to garden, left it, they sprouted loads of bushy leaves all over, the buds are growing in QUICKLY. This is my very favourite strain.
Before:
420-magazine-mobile274086381.jpg

Now:
420-magazine-mobile783698329.jpg

I have no idea if she revegged and flipped immediately, or just stayed in flower & mainlined some nutes, so i don't.know how long she's been in flower. Baffling, isn't it?

Last pic:
The wall (background) is 7' high.
Before supercropping:
420-magazine-mobile258916162.jpg

After SC:
420-magazine-mobile1364895878.jpg
Swazi, week 1/2 of flower.

I'm a little embarrassed to join this thread. But everyone has to learn somewhere so I might as well do it here. This is an un-sexed plant so may disappear in the next few weeks if it shows itself to be a boy. A small plant to fill a hole in my flowering tent.

The strain: White Wonder Regular Indica Dominant Hybrid
Introduced to 12/12 lighting 12/9/2017
Nutrients: Foxfarm Trio
Medium: Pro Mix BX
Lighting 450 Watt LED
Expected flowering period 9-11 weeks

0013758.jpg

Ok I'm in.
420-magazine-mobile887238281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1801368072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1911374033.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2101949447.jpg

Any thoughts besides pulling the girls out to get better pics. Was thinking about putting my glasses that filter out the red light over the lenses? Have to try tomorrow when they wake up

Ironcity73 could you host the specifications of your grow to go along with this light nutrients medium age if you could

I'm here....
4x4x7 room
1000w hps dimmable air cooled hood
Intake fan
Exhaust fan
Oscillating fan
Scotts soil in 5 gal buckets
8 plants...7 unknown poly traits and 1 cotton candy kush
Switched to flower 10-27
Botanicare nutes
420-magazine-mobile944692244.jpg
420-magazine-mobile29465711.jpg

Ironcity73 could you host the specifications of your grow to go along with this light nutrients medium age if you could
2 x 3 room
400 air cooled hps flora max lights
50/50 coco and ocean soil
Flipped to 12/12 Dec 1
Age old nutes bloom, fish and sea weed, calmag2, kelp,
8 plants 4 mint lemonade, 4 different
All from clones

You're running side-by-side with me on flowering dates so now you get to watch and I get to watch yours fun fun

I can't run a whole room because all of mine are different points in flowering from 10 weeks down to zero so I'm just running the one that went to flowering the same day as yours

You're running side-by-side with me on flowering dates so now you get to watch and I get to watch yours fun fun

I can't run a whole room because all of mine are different points in flowering from 10 weeks down to zero so I'm just running the one that went to flowering the same day as yours
I would be able to keep track of 10 different time lines

My brain is normally to impaired for me to remember that much that's what my little black book is for everyday I take note of each plant dated and numbered any changes to any of them or anything like that gets more how many clones are take Get marked so you get where this can be a little complicated so I'm just doing the one unless somebody has one go into flowering as these next two of mine go into flowering

You can take clones whenever it's just a matter of going through the pain in the ass revenging process

I tried to kill him but for some reason I just can't kill a plant and it's not cuz I don't want to it just won't die I tested that theory and tested it and tested it I don't have plants that I can kill I think all the abuse that I have put on them over the time has gotten them to the point where they are used to it and it does not bother them one bit I have done some horrible things to clones that you don't even want to know and it works successfully I don't understand me and plants but maybe somebody else does

You can take a clone anytime in veg and anytime in flowering but if taken in flowering you have to go through reveg

I'm thinking about getting a florescent light just for veg and always keeping a few clones and a mother or 2. I would like to have 1 that's high in cbd

In my opinion forescent lights are the best way to go for veg they cover a wider frequency in color then other lights are cooler and the plants can get a lot closer depending on the fluorescent light I've actually had plants get right up against the light and not even burn their self technology is great sometimes my veg plants are under 1000 Watts compact fluorescents

Back
Top Bottom