Nugsgrow Soil Girl S C & Amnesia Haze Auto Grow Journal Dec 2017

nugsgrow

Hello everybody this is my first grow! I am growing Girl Scout Cookies & Amnesia Haze Autoflower both feminized from 420. I am using a Mars Hydro grow tent 27x27x63' with a 400 Watt Mars II light. I am growing them both in 5 gallon buckets with holes in the bottom I have rocks & a crushed brick in the bottom for drainage they are being grown in fox farm ocean forest soil mainly, with fox farm happy frog up top. I am using the fox farm trio nutrients. I have hung co2. I have an oil radiator heater in the tent. I have a 4 inch inline duct fan & carbon filter.

WHY

I decided to grow because I live in an area where Marijuana is expensive & not very good. It is 60 for 3-3.5 for low grade high grade. Aside from the money which isn't helpful about a year ago I came to the realization growing would be the only way I could ever get to enjoy the caliber of stuff I see online.

TROUBLESHOOTING

I am growing in an unheated 1000 square feet room. So it would be very costly to heat the entire room. I have decided to use an oil radiator heater inside the grow tent this is killing the humidity. I've scoured the web about having a heater in the tent I couldn't find an

1.jpg
2.jpg

Subbed
This is your first growing, hope Mars light and tent can help your girls grow well. :cheer:There are many Mars Hydro users. If you add "Mars Hydro 400 led " in your grow journal theme, I think more Mars users will find your journals easily and help you a lot.:high-five:

Sorry it has taken me a little while to update. Well guys I had a disaster & didn't want to update till I was almost even again. I hit the wrong heat setting on my heater, and when I went to check it they were toast!

I was very bummed, I knew the best thing to do was get right back at it & lose minimal time. I immediately threw new seeds in a cup while doing everything a little more carefully. They are both growing again!

The fan works perfect now (it's rigged up a little but the result is perfect). I have all light spots sealed. Co2 is hung in a better position. Humidity is between 40 & 50. Temperatures have been between 63 & 77.

The only problem I see right now is when I was planting GSC the seed got lost and planted near the side not the center. I didn't panic & kept watering she popped up. I was thinking what I should do is cut off a portion & plant it in the middle in the coming weeks. What do you guys think?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom