Update On Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

Ripe1

Here is an update and some photos for the ongoing Lunar Grow I've been attempting. The most recent news is the purchase of a new humidifier to help with both the temperature and humidity levels. Since the addition of this the temperature stays between 77-82 degrees (typically stays around 77-79 in the mornings and 82 in the mid afternoons) and the humidity has been consistently in the 50s (typically in the mid to high 50s).
The plants have been drinking straight distilled water with no nutrients added.
I've also wrapped a straw around some of them to help support the stem and keep it from bending over too much.
All in all they are looking fairly well and most of the plants are even contemplating growing a second set leaves.

Here's a picture of them all together as a family.
IMG_050338.JPG

Close up of one of the NYC Diesel:
IMG_050547.JPG

And a side view:
IMG_050943.JPG

Here is a close up shot of the Cheese I planted directly to soil.
IMG_050749.JPG

Here's a picture of the straw I've been using to help support:
IMG_050644.JPG

And lastly, here is a picture of the ever surviving Auto Cheese recently moved under the LED light.
IMG_049842.JPG

It's been a troublesome journey but still she refuses to give up!

More updates to come soon.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank You for checking in on this. This was posted in the wrong spot by my roommate while I was on vacation. If you could delete it that would be fine with me. All this info is on my actual grow journal. Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom