IrNlung's HSO Blueberry Headband - NFT - LED - 1 Light 1 Plant

IrNlung

Hi all, First time doing a journal but have been growing on and off for around 15+ years,Only ever indoor's due to prohibition and the weather where I am,Any help in doing this journal will be appreciated..I'm here to learn as well as to help.

Now that the Mars competition is out the way I feel the time is right to get a journal underway.

Here's what I will be using this run;

Nutriculture gt205 NFT tank
Rapid rooter cube to grodan cube

nutes-

Canna agua vega
Canna agua flores

Light-
Mars Hydro proII 120(on route)
200w Omega CFL(for seed starting)

Paper towel'd the bean 2 day's ago and today she went into a rapid rooter in a propagator...so far so good :Namaste:
IMG_2566_2_.jpg
IMG_2584_2_.jpg
IMG_2585_2_.jpg

A quick update as I forgot to add grow space size and carbon filter size...grow space is 2ft x 3ft lined with reflective white plastic sheeting,I'm extracting the air out through a carbon filter with a 6" axial flow fan and leaving it to passively intake through the door,I run a small dehumidifier when needed.

So the new light came:love:
IMG_2606_2_.jpg

And she has cast her husk
IMG_2599_2_.jpg
IMG_2616_2_.jpg

How's it going. I'm about a month into my first run. Im running 400 hid. I'd love to follow you along and hopefully we can help each other

Thats a pretty lil lady you got there. I have 2 peppermint kush that size and a few nl autos that are beginning to flower. I'm running soil and hids

So after soaking the rockwool cube overnight I let it drain on the NFT tray through the day,A nice big taproot has formed through the root riot cube now so I squeezed her into the 4'' block and will now wait for root's to show through the bottom.

Filled up the res with 15ml's of Canna vega A&B ,EC of 630, PPM's of 310 and ph'd to 5.7,I will run the pump to mix the nutes until I drop the block onto the tray in a few days,then I will run it on a timer.Also set the fan up for some light wind to get her dancing

11-01-18_2_.jpg
11-01-18_3_.jpg

:Namaste:

Day 8 since she broke the surface of the root riot and I have dropped her into the tray,Had a slight issue with the ph rising in the res but I think this was down to leaving some rhizotonic in there,So I pumped some out the res and replaced with tap water then re-ph'd to 5.3/5.4

The PPM's and EC are sitting at a better level now also as a 1/4 feed rather than a 1/2 feed

14-01-18_6_2_.jpg

14-01-18_8_2_.jpg

14-01-18_5_2_.jpg

14-01-18_4_2_.jpg

14-01-18_3_2_.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom