The Gee Spot - Perpetual Grow Journal - I Grow Living Organics - What Do You Grow

Gee64

Hi and Welcome.

This is my second journal but I dont think it will ever end. I'm interested in what your growing too, in any medium, so please show me your stuff and talk shop. Shooting the s@#t is where many a good ideas have come from.

My grow at the moment is 4 Grand Daddy Purples from BC Seedking. 3 Chronic 2.0 from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds, 1 OG Kush Xtrm also from AMS, and 1 Waikiki Queen from AMS.

I use BlueSky Organics supersoil and I amend it with a recipe very similar to The Rev's True Living Organics Supersoil 2.0 recipe. I also use Rev's spikes and layers and other than some General Organics CalMg+ and some Fox Farms Big Bloom its water and teas only.

However, just because I'm an organics guy doesn't mean I dont appreciate Coco, Hydro, Soup-soil, or outdoor growing. Its all very cool and very interesting and I'm always interested so feel free to post pics or start convos about anything you want in here.

Blue Sky Organics has released a mycorrhizal mix that is specialized for cannabis so I'm using that this grow. I added it to the soil in the Solo Cups and a layer at the bottom of the seed hole. I then started my seeds in the Solo cups and all 9 sprouted on Dec 12.

Also from my last grow I had 3 plants that were heavy producers. 1 Cali OG Kush/Haze that naturally goes purple at harvest without reducing the temp. 1 Green Crack that was a whirly mutant. 1 Durban Poison that really produced very sweet smelling buds that were actually wet with resin. After harvest they were all returned to veg mode and once they start to veg out I will cut a clone from each.

So here we go...

4 Grand Daddy Purple Indicas
3 Chronic 2.0 Indicas
1 OG Kush Xtrm
1 Waikiki Queen Sativa
All planted on December 12/2017.
(and the 3 reveg plants)
Soil is a supersoil.

Lighting is a Black Diamond PerfectSun Goliath LED 575 watts at the wall.

Its all housed in a Gorilla Growtent 5 x 5 and 8 ft tall.

Ventilation is a Vortex S-Line 6" fan and a Can 33 charcoal filter from CanFilters.

Solo cups for now but soon into 2.5 gallon home made smart pots for veg and then 10 gallon home made smart pots for flower.

The sprouts were started under a T5 and are now into the tent under the Goliath which hangs at just over 5 feet above the sproutlings.
By the time veg is over it will be about 24 inches above the canopy and down to 18 for the last few weeks of flower.

I built a flood basin with wood and pond liner to cover the floor. It slopes slightly to the front to catch runoff which I vacuum out with a shop-vac. The smart pots sit on cut down milk crates which I buy at Costco for 3 dollars each. They stack so I can adjust each plant to keep the canopy even.

All my water goes in at 6.5 ph. It comes out closer to 6.7 but once the fungii and microbes colonize the soil it will balance out nicely at around 6.4 to 6.5 on the runoff. The runoff goes to the house plants and outdoor flowers.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Re: The Gee Spot - Gee's Perpetual Grow Journal. I Grow Living Organics.... What do y

I'm in, the Bedroom Cookies I just harvested was GSC xtrm from AMS x Afghan. I love AMS xtrm series.

Re: The Gee Spot - Gee's Perpetual Grow Journal. I Grow Living Organics.... What do y

I'm in, the Bedroom Cookies I just harvested was GSC xtrm from AMS x Afghan. I love AMS xtrm series.
Hey Penny Im glad you made it. Thanks for all your help and encouragement last grow. Im pretty pleased with it but I learned so much Im really excited about this one.

Heya kamloops,, karma sent from down the coq,,

A lot on yer plate there fer sure, good on ya

Nice workin it on the reveggin there,,

Cheers to yer grow and stay warm friend,,

Now you can apply what you learned last grow and knock this one outta the park!

Heya kamloops,, karma sent from down the coq,,

A lot on yer plate there fer sure, good on ya

Nice workin it on the reveggin there,,

Cheers to yer grow and stay warm friend,,
down the coq? Hope?

You know human nature is a funny thing... I was hoping for 24 oz on the last grow and only got 18 so I am a bit down about that but on the other hand I have 18 oz of top notch organic bud curing in mason jars where it will sit for a really long time before its all used up. I guess my glass is really half full.

I thot you would notice my location, and put two and three together, Ok then, down a portion of the coq, then turn left at merrit onto the coq connector, and you will find me there, but my point was about cfls,

But you are no rookie, 18 ozs?? Nice job indeed,, my last and biggest plant to date was three oz,s, three nice oz,s mind you

All for a reason of course, I grow small plants, but several of them, each an improvement on the last, least that is me goal

Cheers agin from down the coq, and a hard left

I thot you would notice my location, and put two and three together, Ok then, down a portion of the coq, then turn left at merrit onto the coq connector, and you will find me there, but my point was about cfls,

But you are no rookie, 18 ozs?? Nice job indeed,, my last and biggest plant to date was three oz,s, three nice oz,s mind you

All for a reason of course, I grow small plants, but several of them, each an improvement on the last, least that is me goal

Cheers agin from down the coq, and a hard left
Ahhh K-Town! I should have looked instead of guessing bit hey...Wheres the fun in that...

Nice cross, don't over feed when it starts to flower. I've had to back way off on the nutes I feed my Malawi.

Nice cross, don't over feed when it starts to flower. I've had to back way off on the nutes I feed my Malawi.
Oh OK good to know. Im not sure when I will grow them but my seed addiction is definitely alive and well!...

Back
Top Bottom