Smokin Moose's Dirty Harry Update

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Here are some images from my Dirty Harry grow.

DSC000241.jpg

DSC00021_2_.jpg

DSC000192.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

Very nice! Maybe it will kick like a .44mag too. ;)

Moose, when do the female pistol things start stacking like that? I don't see any of that yet in mine, I guess it's coming? I also notice that different strains have different sizes of them, and some are much more pronounced (like this breed here). Sorry, I don;t know what they are called, but it's where the pistols come out. Cylax? or somthing like that.

They are Beautiful dude :)

One smells like pineapple, and the others smell like ripe mango. I had a pre-taste and it knocked my socks off. A real creeping couch lock, very, very trippy! I tried like hell to finish one joint, but had to put it down half way through.

You know it's good when you struggle to finish a joint. Sounds like it does kick like a .44 to me. :grinjoint:

Moose, when do the female pistol things start stacking like that? I don't see any of that yet in mine, I guess it's coming? I also notice that different strains have different sizes of them, and some are much more pronounced (like this breed here). Sorry, I don;t know what they are called, but it's where the pistols come out. Cylax? or somthing like that.

They are Beautiful dude :)

The "stacking" you are reffering to is commonly called "fox-tailing". Certain strains will do this under the right conditions. However, some plants may never fox-tail.

Your ladies' calyxes swell so well! It's amazing how fat they are. Great job Moose.

awesome pictures, please post more once youve harvested and dried

Back
Top Bottom