Nameless0n3's Grow Journal

Nameless0n3

So today I am starting to grow for the first time, I have no idea the sex of the seeds nor what strain it is. I was some pretty decent herb though :yummy: .
So now begins the waiting process. I don't exactly know how the growing process works or its stages. I am going to keep them with the paper towel with the light for at least 1 day and see how big my seedlings are or if I have any.
I started with 23 seeds and split them into two groups one I am going to attempt to grow now, and if I fail I will have some more for a do-over. I plan on potting them in water bottles that have been cut in half with generic potting soil then moving them to a friends house later this week and finishing setting up his grow room and tending to them there. I am kinda on a low budget and I have looked at The poormans growing guide but I was wondering if 2 cfl's would be enough light for 6 plants. (im starting 12 but I don't think they are all going to sprout) I plan on going down to the local dollar store and getting some buckets and drilling holes in them, but what should I look at for growing stages and nutrients and supplements for the plants. I cant do the walnut thing since im allergic to nuts, and that would be bad. ( lol weed to die for )

-- Any thoughts or ideas and suggestions would be valued--

0428081132.jpg

0428081158.jpg

You will need at least 2 per plant, unless you want poor results. The more light the better. Until about 2 weeks, the only thing you should need is water, and maybe a 4-4-4 seedling nute. But no need to feed themn till about 2 weeks.

Whats 4-4-4 seedling nute mean ?

Well lets just say that I dont think these seeds are going to germ due to the fact that I had to keep taking them out of the light. Now I still have 11 seeds left and I am thinking of trying to germ them again. Any ideas or suggestions on trying to get these seeds started?

should I put the paper towel in a ziplock bag or just leave it out in the dark? and about how long does it take on average (I realize theres no exact way to tell when) for them to germ ?

We have lift off. My first seed of the second batch just cracked and sprouted, I think I'm going to start another third batch of seeds,because I am pretty sure the first batch is fried, I think they got too hot up next to my light. (I didn't know i was supposed to keep them in the dark) Now I have to go to my friends house and set up a grow closet.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom