First Timer Outdoor-To Indoor

Extra Saucy

Hello fellas and 420 members, guests.. This is my first time ever growing, I've read and looked at journals that have inspired me to grow and give it a shot. I love everything about Cannabis and its own culture qualities.

I am here to learn so please help a brother out, I dont have any well known seeds other then schwag and various bags. I must say I also forgot when I planted them :{ LOL. So I'll try to eyeball all of this.

The seeds I have to choose from.
2185.jpg

These pictures were taken the 30th of April.

You guys think these will be Males because of the stress im putting them through?

This plant has been the healthiest. I'll be calling this one A1
a8.jpg

A2
b4.jpg

This one from the beginning was having problems.
A3
c7.jpg

I'll have new pictures up in a bit that I snapped today.

Re: First Timer Outdoor

These were taken today. I noticed a slight slight greener shade of green from the top leafs.

I dont have anything to feed them right now and I know I'll be needing some food, any suggestions on something cheap that will work? I'd rather lay off the Chemical stuff.

A1
a13.jpg

Close Up
1207.jpg

A2
b12.jpg

This was the one that was lagging, but I seriously think it was only lagging because of my methods of leaving it in that small pot. I just noticed the difference in stem growth between shots.
A3
c13.jpg

Very good Outdoor grow + Lst.

They look great to me, I wouldnt nute them until they show they need nutes.

Just leave them alone for now :)

what kind of soil are you using. those spots might be spider mites. But they look really healthy. Any idea what kind of strain they came from? I like the little dark one lagging.itll be dank i bet...:bongrip:

A good natural fertilizer for outdoor plants that shouldn't be too expensive is Fish Emulsion. If you have a compost pile some good homemade screened compost is the best in my opinion.

I would avoid fish, everyone i know that used that gunk outside got ripped....by raccoons lol

BubbaKush - I dont really know the strains bro, most of the seeds came from different Schwag bags that were Ok... knockout stuff that made you zZzZzzZz could've been better seedless though. So its an attempt to see whats really behind the Schwag, if I make it that far.

FreakNature - Fish Emulsion? - I saw something like that at Wal-Mart it said " Organic - Fish Emulsion " and it was like $10-15... dont really remember. I haven't seen any Local Grow Shops here but I'll do more research.

GrowRilla - Dangg... Even though my yards fenced up, I start to wonder how the Dog Size Raccoon made it in my backyard when we were eating in the kitchen. My nephew goes " Hey uncle! YOU GOT A NEW DOG!?!? " I was like " WtF? (in my head of course) and im like... " NAH, What dog? " and I look out the door and its a Raccoon the size of a Reg size dog.

Smoking Moose - I did not know that, I'll be sure to save it and run outside. Is there a certain ratio of Pee per Gallon/Litre? I just bought a new bottle to spray as well.

I really appreciate everybodys feedback :) :adore:

Picture Update.

I've done the Urine in the Bucket and Spray it on, how often should I be misting the undersides of the leaves?

Are they supposed to smell at all? The little one has the strongest smell of them all, like straight Dankkkk.

Also another question, my room for Flowering inside isn't limited.. I plan to lock them up inside with the Light Proof room I have going. I dont want super huge beasts, if I start to flower them now how tall do you think they will be?

:peace: :bong:

L2R: A1, A2, A3
P5150120.jpg

P5150127.jpg

The little one looks better after that spray.

P5150128.jpg

And here is what Im toking on right now, doesn't have a name.. but if I could pinpoint the Flavor, some Diesel flavor in it. Smells like the high hint of that Citrus Lime.
P5140047.jpg

My bad about all the pictures and constant updates, I literally walk around with my Camera EVERYWHERE I GO.

Ladies(hopefully) are looking good this morning.. I sat outside early AM as the sun came up and had a bowl, sweet talkin the ladies... But in the midst of my high I had to accept the fact that there could be a Sausage Fest and no Women between the 3. So I sealed up a big cabinet I had in the Garage, its roughly 5ft tall x 3ft wide x 3ft wide, cut out some holes for vents and in case I get a male I'd like to save to the pollen and use that for some seeds.

I'll be flowering these inside and bringing them outside everyday. Lost track of time but

-

They had a slight stretch. I think Im going to need bigger pots when I flower, what do you guys think? I'd like to flower maybe in 2 weeks... or less. What do you guys think?

A1

P5190004.jpg

P5190005.jpg

-
A2

P5190002.jpg

P5190006.jpg

-
A3 - I think I will call this one Stinky, the others dont really smell as much.. but this one is a dead giveaway.

P5190001.jpg

P5190007.jpg

Too bad I couldn't edit yesterdays post to add these in there instead of it bumping.

Found this under A3 but no signs of bugs ON the plant, should I wipe this stuff off? I see this reflective shiny shit all over my A1. A2 didnt get any of this stuff or chewed on.

The stuff.
P5200019.jpg

How often can I expect a Caterpillar problem?
P5200020.jpg

-
P5200025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom