The life of the Bubble Gum Babies

HandyMF4u

This is the life of the Bubble Gum Babies.
Today is the 8th day since these babies were cloned.
I had to clone them from budding plants and they seem to be doing ok.
We have some weak looking leaves here and there, but are just showing some roots poking through the rock wool.
I will post pics every couple weeks, so keep up and grow these babies with me will ya?
Any suggestions will be great!

6 on the left

plants_023.jpg

and 6 on the right..... (notice the one in the far back right with Two stems?)

plants_024.jpg

If this one with the two stems survives, It will be my favorite. (A tribute to the twin towers if you will)

I do have to give up 2 of them to pay back a favor but this should be fun.

Re: The life of the Bubble Gum Babies....

You know..... I don't know why people even hassle with seeds when you can clone, and know what your getting without stressing about what sex or how good it is.
And cloning from a budding plant seems like the way to go as well.
Halfway through budding gets the timing just about right.
I got roots in 8 days.
Just look at the monsters I cloned from. They were cloned from clones as well and they have a million buds on them.
The Gods have smiled on me! :adore:

This is going to be a fun ride, I'm glad I climbed aboard.

See Ya!

It's funny because when I first brought this flowering clone process to the site I was scorned and told that the clone made for a weak plant. Yes with certain strains and grow rooms with little to no ventilation the stems seem to stay spindlier than seed plants are but the benefits should outway this feature 10 fold. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Good to hear all is going well with your babies.lol

Is it ok for roots to be shooting out the top of my rockwool?
Today I added those little rockwool cubes (1/2) under and around to fill the tray to the top of the cubes the babies are in. I hope it doesn't make it to wet in the dome now.
Thing is with these little cubes is that when I transplant the clones into soil, the cubes that the roots hang onto will just go too.
But I have never seen the roots shoot out the top of the rockwool there in.
Won't the light hurt them?
And how soon after the roots start going will it be before I see some new growth?
I need 2 more weeks before I can plant them. What do you think guys think?

On another note, my lights.
I'm hard up right now, so I can't just go out and get another light, so i wonder how long I can go under just my two 4foot fluorescent bulbs before I have to get the new 400 hps, (I plan on having two 400s on these like the two budding now).
I'm trying to get a rotation going and I'm two 400s short is what I'm trying to say.
Any thoughts on that?

Ok, after some careful consideration, I have taken the dome off and added two indoor grow spots to the 4 foot fluorescent for more light and to give some warmth.
I am checking them hourly to make sure they are ok without the dome.
So far so good!

New pics.........

New Pics.... Day 10

plants_036.jpg

plants_035.jpg

plants_034.jpg

plants_033.jpg

plants_032.jpg

plants_031.jpg

plants_030.jpg

plants_029.jpg

plants_027.jpg

Well here we are finally in soil and looking good on day 2.

Notice I decided to regernrate both my big girls sittin in back.

The Siamese twins are doing great!

This is the biggest one so far and was a bit hungry for nutes.

Next biggest

Hope this on catches up a little

This one too!

And this is Pee Wee

They are looking great. :ganjamon: Are you using any sea-tea or seaweed extract on those babies?

A major big box retailer out of Bentonville, Arkansas (founded by Sam Walton) with stores all over the world had 150 watt equivalent (42 watt) helical CFLs for $8.44 each. They might be warm-white which is great for flowering. They put out 2700 lumens each. They won't work for a deeply recessed socket (like an exterior fixture) but should be good for a standard indoor base.

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom