Pure Montreal M-39

QuebecGold

i will post pictures this week.

setup:

-2 x 1000 w
-cooling tubes 8" (for the light)
-vortex 8" can fan
-8" carbon filter
-black and white covering plastic (white matte side of course)
-fresh air coming in through 4" metal/industrial fan, c02 comin' in!
-water tank (90 liters in Canada about 36 gallons :cheesygrinsmiley:) oxygen bubbler, nutes,
ph between 6.0 - 6.5, 2nd week of veg. so about 700 ppm...
-plants in enriched black soil and sea food compost. 2 for 1 proportions.

-28, 2 week old babes, very sexy! about 8 inches in height, started from clones.

i'll leave another 2 weeks in veg stage, and then exactly 42 long days of flowering!
pics this week, any comments... feel free

in the mean time i'll just be...... :bong:

ok so sorry for not logging on any sooner i was moving and shit! so......
M-39 is goin' pretty good, i'm almost 2 weeks in flower, i already have small nuggs!!
i'll post pics this week for sure of the setup and the plants!!
4 weeks left!!
see you later this week

Re: Pure Montreal M-39 pics added!!!

ok so, as promised her are some pictures.
i gotta tell u guys, i have been rather piggish on the nutes, for the last week, i'm 1 week and 3 days left as of today. 3 more days off intense nutes 1500 ppm. ( i've grown this strain before and it can take it, my roots are still white )
plus, i haven't really been cleaning them as well, lots of dead leafs. with the moving, it's hard enough just to water them!!!
here we go...

this is the setup, with my two 1k lights, it's night time right now!

setup7.jpg

this is a side view!

setup_sideways.jpg

this is just some buds

budz_2.jpg

this here is more buds

budz_1.jpg

this is one plant with lots of fruits...

1_plant1.jpg

this is a close up, smell that shit!!!

close-up1.jpg

ok post comments tell me what u think :yummy:

tks. im cutting in 4 days!!! yikes!!! i know i go heavy on the ferts...i'm rather piggish but this strain can take it...i wouldnt do the same to chronic!!

Re: Pure Montreal M-39 pics added!!!

hey quebecgold, There are a couple things you could do to increase your yield here.....In personal preference, I would lower my lights, spread out the plants a little bit. This will help with those small scraggle buds you have on the bottom of your plants. I dont know what strain you're growing, but it seems like your plants are in fert shock.....if not flushed properly (at least 14 days of flush) your end product will taste horrible and not burn very well....And if I'm right in your last pic....it looks like some leaves have spider mite damage..(tough thing to deal with during flower).....best way to avoid spider mite contamination in your grow room, do not allow pets in the grow area, and once being outside you should change clothes before entering your grow room......Just some things Ive learned in the last few years....Hope you dont take offense to this info.

Keep it up bro.......Overgorw the government!!!!!!!!!

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom