Biggreenbuds second grow 12/12

biggreenbuds4

so as some of you may know this is my second indoor grow

mysetup is a small cabinet which has 5 60 watt cfl in it a small computer fan bringing in fresh air and a small exaust hole

im gonna be starting 2 new plants that im gonna start from 12/12 im gonna be using miracle grow organic potting soil and im gonna skip germination just pop the seed in the dirt.

i will have pictures up as soon as the first sprout shows

btw i put the seeds in the dirt about an hour ago so this is gonna be day 1

iv learned alote coming too this site and i think my second grow is gonna be much more succese then my first

thanks for the support guys :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

budx.jpg

bud19.jpg

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

ya there stretching alote theres only one 13w cfl above them and then in the box theres the other cfls but there up high for the other plants

i got a question say i wanted to plant these outside one they show there sex would that workout ? i just dont think they will be able to grow well in those little cups and my other plants wont be done for a while

what would you do potential ?

can i move them outside once i sex them ? will they go bac to vegging or will they keep flowering ? :peace:

Days are long now, and getting longer.. I would think they would go back to veg. I saw a thread earlier, where someone had "bagged the plant" to induce flowering outdoors.

you have to check out the sunrise ans sunset times in your area for the next few months and find out if your daylight is suitable for the 12/12 schedule needed to flower. If not "bagging" the plants means covering them with a material that light will not penetrate in order to induce the 12/12 cycle yourself.

sunrise 5 33

sunset 8 00

so the 12/12 will not work

so my plants will revert back to vegging and they will thrive outside ?

:peace:

id rather have them veg

would they start branching and have lots of growth ?

i know that when u start from 12/12 the plant usually produces just 1 main cola and no branching so im a little worried bout that i would like a monster outdoor plant

i have some shitty news today i was checking out my plants and i dropped one of my babies well it is laying on its side on the ground its almost like it snapped under the soil well i have her held up so shes not laying down

im hoping she will make it

any suggestions of ways to treat her wounds ?

i have some shitty news today i was checking out my plants and i dropped one of my babies well it is laying on its side on the ground its almost like it snapped under the soil well i have her held up so shes not laying down

im hoping she will make it

any suggestions of ways to treat her wounds ?

Damn thats bad news
But Ive dropped my best plant twice and once I KNOW the stem snapped but now I got it on 12/12 but I was thinking it might have been too much stress

Back
Top Bottom