My First Grow

BRentisimo

well today i started to grow for seeds of just like basic cannabis and i started growing them outside in four planter pots there in a a lot of sunlight during the day and i can water them daily so what next any tips to make it grow faster outdoors?

well today i started to grow for seeds of just like basic cannabis and i started growing them outside in four planter pots there in a a lot of sunlight during the day and i can water them daily so what next any tips to make it grow faster outdoors?

for outdoors you relaly wanna let nature do her work as she will do a good job

i do not recamend watering everyday thus leaving very little times for your roots to breath

i would get them transplanted into some huje pots atleast a 5gallon or put them in the ground this will let the roots grow and the plant will get huge

im waiting for it to at least grow a little bigger before i put it in the ground and it near alot of tall grass type plants so hopefully no one will look twice just in case they do see but yea in about two week ill do the transfer and just let it grow and hopefully im planting some more soon

im waiting for it to at least grow a little bigger before i put it in the ground and it near alot of tall grass type plants so hopefully no one will look twice just in case they do see but yea in about two week ill do the transfer and just let it grow and hopefully im planting some more soon

start a grow journal and get some pics up if you can :peace:

ok well it hasnt been a been a week yet and they sprouted out the planters so it seems there gunna be ok growing so im excited and ill get pics when they all get a lil taller

yea i got that part covered there getting sun lighting most of the day and they get watered

oh yea i read up and im making sure when they look liek tehy need water i give it to em but the regular rain is helping out alot

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom