1st Indoor attempt

Kr0n1k

I just started my first indoor grow less than 2 weeks ago. I am currently just using T12 40w (4) soft white. I figured the blue light would be good for the beginning.

I have set my sights on a 400W HPS which I should have installed within the next 3 weeks or less.

I only have two plants right now, I am trying to source out some more seeds. I do have access to high quality clones upcoming very soon (2 weeks). I have purchased a nicely sized humidty dome for this purpose. All I have is some rooting powder.

I am very low on funds and am trying to piece this thing together like a puzzle. I plan to clone my current plants if (HOPEFULLY :cheesygrinsmiley: ) they are female. At that point I would like to employ the Sea of Green method. I have yet to fully decide what method to use yet though. I'll tell you my space and maybe some of you can give me some feed back!

Height is not a concern the space is about 13 FT high. Then its about a 4' x 5' area. Problems include its just a closet with one outlet. Also the only possible vent is into the room next to it but its door must remain closed. There is a fan (like a bathroom type) vent in that room. I currently just have one small fan circulating air throughout the room and temps go from 69 to 83 degress F.

What I'm planning on doing is draping the area with 6ML black and white poly for darkness purposes but my concern is the heat with a 400W HPS.

Anyway I will post up pics of my space here but the camera is terrible, it's just from a cell phone.

Any feedback and ideas for utilizing my space light and heat situations would be great! PEACE for now!:bong:

IMG00128.jpg

IMG001301.jpg

IMG001291.jpg

IMG001271.jpg

IMG001241.jpg

IMG00125.jpg

IMG001261.jpg

:peace:

I haven't used any nutes yet, which should I go with at this point? Also, I'm already seeing a couple twisting leaves and the biggest leaf is weird its like two leaves in one. Can you see that? Anyone ever seen that before? Anyways my golas are at about 10 plants or so out of this. I only have 5 months to get as much yield as possible hoping to get two cycles and maybe adding another 150W HPS on top of the 400WHPS down the road. I do have a seprate shelf for veg and clones that I plan to employ once I install the 400W HPS.

Yes I was thinkin the same with the fish emulsion. I've been helpin out my friend with his garden (who doesn't know I have a setup) use that stuff, and I'll have to add that stuff smells lovely when spilt. LOL

Appreciate the response and I will do everything I can to ensure this is succesful.

These currents I have are bag seed, the clones I am getting are from an online seedbank order (which i have no link to) of some sort of Kush can't remember the name right now but I will find out.

6/14/08

UPDATE: 400W HPS / magnetic ballast NEW in box

I have built a different section for veg and cloning. Now constructing a flowering area with mylar and planning ventilation. This will be complete in two weeks. The nodes are now alternating, I think its a female. I'm going to transplant and clone this week. I finally got some fertilizer (Fish emulsion) and started using it 3 days ago. I haven't picked up any Sea Tea yet, but I will tomorrow. It seems a couple leaf tips have lighten up and turned yellowish green. A couple other leafs have like a brownish leaf tip. I am removing 2 of the current fluro's because they are defective. I am replacing it with 6 CFL 26W bulbs so I will use (2) T12 40W coolwhite and (6) 26W CFL for veg. I attempted to supercrop the plant it seemed to have worked okay. I dont plan on doing that with the other plant.

Here are some pictures taken 14 days after the previous pictures were posted.

Thanks. Any ideas what the brown is on that leaf ? BTW Plants seem to have responded well to the fertilizer. They are in Fox Farm soil.

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom