Mota's "Unofficial" 3rd Grow!

Mota

I'm back with a new grow operation! I said "unofficial" since I won't be able to document it like my past 2 grows since these are not going on at my place. Since last grow, I've moved and for the current time I can not grow. None the less, my good friend, who is also a grow enthousiat, decided to start one with my help. He prefers hydro, so that's what we went with. I gave him the seeds, which we given to me by an other fellow grower.

The seeds were put directly in a jiffy pod and then in a rockwol cube. They are now about 3 weeks old. They are in 18/6 under a 400w HPS. I don't know how often I'll be able to post pictures, but here are a couple to start you off with.. I didn't take these pics either, my friend sent them to me.

2 outta the bunch
100_1363.jpg

100_13671.jpg

100_13651.jpg

100_13641.jpg

I was just wondering why the leaves tend to curl up (and not down)..! Can anyone help out in telling me this?

I forget the name of the hydro products being used, I'll get back to you guys on that.

In a week of two, when they get nicer and stronger, we will be taking clones off them.

Stay tuned!

In the dome - Which is actually two catering plastic tops.. I saw is laying around at my buddies place, I was like, dude use that!:smokin: Works like a charm..!
DSCN2896.JPG

White Widow - She stinks so bad.. Already! And her stem is thick as hell, her leaves are really nice and big, a true indica. I have a feeling she'll be about 2-2 1/2 feet tall and really bushy.:cheesygrinsmiley:
DSCN2895.JPG

Devil's Hell - A little taller, more stretchy right now.
DSCN2894.JPG

The hydro products
DSCN2897.JPG

A little 420 concept pic!
DSCN2898.JPG

Those 2 products, A and B, can be used from veg stage to flowering stage using different doses.. All you need is those two and you are set! No more getting half a dozen different types of nutes.. Pretty amazing, developped in British Columbia. Up to know they are working great. I think we might still get an organic bud booster or use my Liquid Bud that I had for my last grows... It's not written that it's for soil, can I use it for hydro too?

Apart that they are getting a half dose of SeaWeed foliar every 2 days, we will give them a full dose soon. And the clones will be getting a half dose of my famous Canna Product Rhizotonic so in 7-10 days in the dome, the clones will have massive roots, just like we like them :ganjamon:

An a/c was put in the root earlier today, so now we can control the temp well and we are even thinking of putting the temps cooler at night once the flowering stage is almost at an end to try and give the plants a purple tint.

You guys might be wondering what's up with the hydro thing going on.. Well it's a simple method my buddy swears by. You have your plant in the rockwol and you make you nute/water mix, take the plant, dip it in the mix, it fills up with water, you take it out the excess water, shake it gently and set it down. You water them like this once a day.. Later in flowering they'll go in twice a day.. I never heard or saw anything like it, but like I said, he swears by it, it's hassle free and easy..! I'm just a little skeptical of what will happen once they get really big, I don't want them to fall over. I guess we will deal with that when the time comes around.

You guys might be wondering what's up with the hydro thing going on.. Well it's a simple method my buddy swears by. You have your plant in the rockwol and you make you nute/water mix, take the plant, dip it in the mix, it fills up with water, you take it out the excess water, shake it gently and set it down. You water them like this once a day.. Later in flowering they'll go in twice a day.. I never heard or saw anything like it, but like I said, he swears by it, it's hassle free and easy..! I'm just a little skeptical of what will happen once they get really big, I don't want them to fall over. I guess we will deal with that when the time comes around.

Technically its adding water the same as hydro, from what I understand. Ive never done hydro, and dont quite understand it completely.

Maybe, good grow so far, good clones, never done that either, i might with my grow if its a female though.

Cheeers! sweep your chimminey I will I will, govena! :yummy:

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom