90Watt LED Grow - Almost Done - We Got Buds

dokkie

About 2,5mnds ago I sprouted some beans under this lamp, Spectra unit 90watt
I used a bunch of sorts,among others the blue mistic, anannouki, northenligth, ice, WW, SH... etc.
dscf8802spectra101.jpg

dscf8796bluemisticspect.jpg

The first one to come up was the bluemistic , the others came up in de 3 days after that.
dscf8805spectrabox103.jpg

I gave them like 1,5 weeks under 23/1 before i switched the clock to 12/12. Its going just great. As you can see the litlle totlers are doing well. I didn't gave them anu nutrients yet. I think I'll start whit BAC soill nutrient or something as soon as the first white hairs apear.
Hopefuly very soon.
dscf8809spectra101.jpg

dscf8812spectra104.jpg

dscf8813spectra103.jpg

dscf8815spectra100.jpg

Now its time to plant them in 3,5 litre pots whit fresh and rich LAVA soill.

Re: Spectra Unit 90watt Led grow

I moved the plants and LED light to the upper part of the grow closet.
And a couple of days later I planted them in bigger potts ,16 plants under 90Watt. still no nutrients. just water, pH 5,9.
dscf8824damp.jpg

dscf8835damp.jpg

dscf8836damp.jpg

dscf8852damp.jpg

dscf8838damp.jpg

dscf8843damp.jpg

dscf8855damp.jpg

dscf8857damp.jpg

12 girls instead of 16, under the Spectra unit. I thought 12 would be better so I can move them apart when they get bigger. clock is set to 12/12
dscf8861damp.jpg

dscf8858dampz.jpg

lateron in the grow, I place them all in the upperpart, cause i'll need the space to sprout out even more beans. So I need some space for litlle seedlings to gorw to. Anyway. next update in a bit. kinda stoned right now..

The first singes of flower were visible, like 10 days into flower. I'm giving 15ml water per day, pH 5,9. Every two days I shower them with luke warm water, pH6,3.
dscf8889damp.jpg

dscf8890damp.jpg

dscf8891damp.jpg

dscf8894damp.jpg

dscf8893damp.jpg

2 of weeks into flower.
Some of them need a bit more time to show flowering signs, but those are sativa and the others(indica) are already doing their thing now.
Every day they get 15ml water pH 5,9, from today I gave them a bit of nutes. tempeture is perfect, 23 degrees Celsius during the day and 19 to 20 degrees Celsius at night. beware I take air from insite the heated room were there is a window open.
dscf8921damp.jpg

The little one by the side is normaly standing in the back, but for the photo I placed her to the side.
dscf8928damp.jpg

dscf8932damp.jpg

dscf8933damp.jpg

first day of the 3th week I gave them a c02 tab, one quarter of a tab in 10Liter of water with a bit of nutes pH 5,9 and gave it to the girls. I also showered them with this water.
dscf8935damp.jpg

I'm enjoying this Spectra unit to the max, see how healthy they all are, On some of the plants I count nine fingers per leafe.
And check out this one, just because it looks so cool...
dscf8940damp.jpg

I'm gonna give them a quarter of a c02 tab once every week, for like 4 weeks orso.

I needed the space below the growroom.
S0 I placed some more plants to the upper part of the growroom.
Now there are 19 plants & a little tutler under the Spectra unit 90Watt. The light has to reach like 1m2 now, I hope thats not gonna be a problem. The 90Watt spectra unit can lit 0,7M2 max.
dscf8944damp.jpg

dscf8948dampp.jpg

dscf8951damp.jpg

Beginning of the 4th week into flower.
dscf8985damp.jpg

As you can see the blue mistic (indica) is going great, fast as it should go.
dscf8997damp.jpg

The sativa strains take a bit longer, their flowers are smaller at this time and will take more time to develop.
dscf9029damp.jpg

One week later. I think its slowing down a bit at the moment for what i'm normaly used to. They probebly need more light, its only 90Watt. Anyway, every plant is healthy and looks promesing. So I think, in time they ripen perfectly, Whe'll see...
dscf9053damp.jpg

dscf9061damp.jpg

Here we are, 10 days later.Some take longer than others. But all of them should be fatter than this, like what i'm used to...
dscf9115damp.jpg

dscf9116damp.jpg

Some where in week 5, flower.
dscf9120damp.jpg

dscf9121damp.jpg

This one almost ready, say... 2 or 3 week orso.
dscf9107damp.jpg

But this one stil has many weeks to go.
dscf9114damp.jpg

About 10 days later: I Didn't do anything special, just clean water, pH5,9. That's it. Some of them are nearly at the end of their cycle. The plants right under the lamp are turning out quite well, but the buds under the leave-roof stay small, only the buds on top of the plants really develop. The plants on the side are staying behind to. Here's a bunsh of pic's.
dampnu.jpg

dampnu1x.jpg

dampnu2.jpg

dampnu3.jpg

dampnu5.jpg

dampnu6.jpg

dampnu7.jpg

two weeks later. That is, last week.
I still didn't gave them any nutes, just clear water, pH 5,8-5,9.
90wat3.jpg

90wat4.jpg

90wat8.jpg

Next update, in a day or 2, some of them will be harfested..

Very cool I wanted to see some start to finish with the latest grow technology!!! IMO a little bit of organic ferts possibly could have made your buds bulk up, but you still got some phat nuggage there nice work!

looking good. . . ESPECIALLY for an LED grow.

you said a bunch of times that the buds weren't as big as your used to,
did you used to grow with HPS or something?

nice grow man. nice job.

thnx , cool vibes.. yeah man, maby, but I didn't wanna fors anything, so I didn't gave m any nutes, just one time, when they showed their pistels. and to be honest, i saw that the leaves curled a little bit, so i stopped whit the nutes, and the whole grow they looked the right colour green, leaves stayed healthy , and i couldn't detect any shortings.. But I think your right , when I use more Watts. At this moment i'm also runing a 600Watt LED grow. Same lamps but bigger. I'l post it here some time soon. In that growroom the temp is like 27 degrees celcius when the light are one, thats like 4 to 5 degress celcius more than in the growroom you see in this thread.

Yeah man, I normaly grow under 600Watt HPS son-t master greenpower.
But I grow i many ways. :Rasta:

thnx again, sheers :cool:

tight setup mate, im about to buy a heap of 3watt leds and make a light so far the info on the required wavelengths of light i found i can prety much cover every needed wavelength and if its not exactly on its at most 10nm out wich wil still work to a degree..
im about to order 50 3 watt leds in assorted wavelengths . a few of the wavelength leds im going to be incorporating in to my light are not used in chinese manufactured lights but the wavelength of these specific leds is very much used in photosynthesis and if anyone knows where i can find the 650-660nm red 3watt luxeons it would be greatly appreciated because that part of the red spectrum is needed just as much as the 620-630nm spectrum of red. so wish me luck and fat nuggetz:p

i saw that dokkie post this in several forums i guess he is from the spectra light compeny...

No i'm not dude, I'm a writer for Softsecrets magazine Europe and Highlife magazine in Holland, also a cannabis judge for the Highlifecup and grow-reporter. Mind me saying, I DID grow all those strains in the reports I wrote. Next to that I test stuff that comes out in the cananbizz. So this is a indepandend test on my own innitiative. the only thing that I got out of it, wer a couple of extra pages in de magazines and some lights. No metter the outcome of the test I would publice it all, so I did. When i saw the interest in.... but lack of any real good LED testgrows, I thought I'll show everybody the outcome of my tests. So next to the magazines and my hangout forums like Dampkring.nl or Softscrets.nl I also posted it on several other cannabis foras. Ofcourse there's alot more to the story, but heey, who gives a dam..

back to topic: at this moment I harvested a couple of plants which are drying right now. While the others are stil in de kabinet.

grtz

jeesh those look magnificent nice work! I just bought what looks to be a larger version of the lights you are using, they look identical, but mine have 7 sets of vent holes on the end of the unit, its 300w i believe. Now I cant wait to see what the next few weeks will bring in my garden. Good luck in your endeavors they look sweet!

Thats awesome :passitleft:, I hope you'll post picture somewhere so I can see it man,, 300Watt thats alot of fotones..:ganjamon:
Suc6 dude...;)

Back
Top Bottom