Mazar-I-Sharif

420toYuma

Greetings all,

While being pretty hard at work trying to finish up my mini SCROG cabinet I decided to go ahead and start my grow from 5 Mazar freebies that came with my 10 AK-48 seeds.

I'm germinating the seeds in a DIY bubbler under (2) 23w CFL.

Day-1

Trying to germ 5 Mazar freebies.

DIY bubbler humidity dome with (2) 23W CFL bulbs.

Up close shot. It really looks like it's getting humid in there.

And one last shot but a whole-lotta hope :ganjamon:

Day-2

Checked on the seeds this morning when I woke up.

No picture of seed 5 because nothing's happenin' with it yet. Hopefully I'll see a sign tomorrow. It is a smaller seed than the rest, so we'll see.

Thanks guys, hope you all stick around. This is my first grow so if anything looks out of the ordinary, let me know.

Day 5 - They're sprouting up pretty nicely, although it seems as though they've slowed down a bit.
Temp under the dome is around 83* and the water temp is around 73*. I added roughly a 1/4oz of Botanicare Power Flower grow to 4 gallons along with 1/4 tsp Epsom salt per gallon, and 1tsp hydrogen peroxide per gallon.

P5180173.png

Still nothing from seed #5. I guess number 5 really ain't alive.

P5180174.png

P5180175.png

P5180176.png

P5180177.png

nice looking setup dude. Im on wk2 of veg on my mazar freebies, ill def be following ya :) interesting to see if yours have such tight internodes as mine.......

gunja - THX bro... Do you have a grow journal? I'd like to follow yours as well, since you're weeks ahead of me..

Wow! I love the detail on those pics! Your babies are so cute!

Ms.Fox - THX. I'm still learning this camera's capabilities. I definitely skipped a couple of years of technological advancement between my last digi camera and this one.

Hope I can continue on with the success I've had with these babies thus far. I know I've still got a LOOOONG way to go.

UPDATE....

Well, I transferred the babies from the seed/clone bubbler over to the veg cab, which is running a 175w MH at 18/6. Also added 2.5oz of Botanicare Power Plant and 1tsp of epsom salt to the DWC bubbler.

Day 9:

All together.. Unfortunately for seed 5 it's a wrap. So, I'm only working with 4 plants now.

Here's some pics after a full 18/6 cycle. They really seem to be taking off.

EDIT: Well DAMN!! Pics of plant 3 & 4 are the same. I knew I took one blurry one and thought I deleted it. Obviously not... Sorry about that..

Thanks all.

I had to move the plants up to the flower cab and run them under the 250w HPS lamp because the temps in the veg cab were getting out of control. Upwards of 95*, not good!!

I've come up with a better ventilation solution and have (2) 4" duct fans on order, so I'll re-rig the exhaust using both of these. 160cfm combined should be enough to keep the 175w MH temps in check.

I was kinda of disappointed with this design flaw of mine, but hey, live and learn.

BTW, here's my cab set-up Mini SCROG cab

UPDATE:

The plants seem to be doing pretty decent. I'm now down to 3 plants. I dumped in the GH nutes I'm using for veg, and still they're still under the HPS at 18/6. Temp in the box stays around 73* and humidity right around 65%.

P5290195.JPG

Here they are at day 15

P5290196.JPG

This one has taken off right outta the stable. I'm hoping it will turn out to be a female. With full nutes now I think it'll really get going.

P5290197.JPG

2nd Plant coming along nicely as well.

P5290198.JPG

3rd plant needs a little catching up to do.

And here we are a week later. Just as I would imagine, the "race horse" is dominating. I think it is time to start taking cuttings and topping.

P6050209.jpg

How's your ph?

To be honest Ms.Fox, I don't know. I've been using those aquarium test kits and it's be reading right at or below 6.2. I just ordered an electronic tester for more accurate readings because the ph levels is my main concern.

I also got a TDS tester yesterday and the DWC was reading right around 1190 ppm before I topped off, and 1000 ppm after I topped off with distilled H2O.

Back
Top Bottom