Lowryder 2 AK47 Indoor Fem Grow

First off slight change to original plan...............I only have 5 off Lowryder 2 X AK47 feminised seeds.............but still have 4 off straight Lowryder 2 feminised seeds from my last grow. So...............have planted all 9 into 1" Rockwool blocks. Used Formulex adjusted to CF12.9 and then PH adjusted to 5.6

The Rockwools where then placed in the proporgator (only a little 12 watt jobby I bought years ago........but a great bit of kit). Stuck the lid on (closed vents).................and Bob's your Uncle. Will start posting pics. Once I have sussed out how to get them on this thread.

Take care

Izzak

One other thing I hadn't thought of........Lowryder 2 are smaller and flower sooner than the Lowryder 2 X AK47. But these were the only seeds I had and so we will have to see how the grow goes

I

Hi Southern Weed,

Everytime I upload pics on here they never seem to appear and all I get is a screen that shows that I have so many to be processed (it says images in your queue 8) and when I click on the 8 ...................nothing happens

Regards

I

your pics are to big maybe... resize them to less then 1mb

Hi Haze Seeker,

I though that and so have made them around 300kbs but they all just seem to be stuck in a queue..........and I am not too sure as to what I need to do next as whatever I click on doesn't seem to do anything

Regards

I

This is what I get............it shows 8 images in some sort of queue. Having said that I have managed to get this image up. So will try a different approach.................but I would love to know how to get rid of that queue

Regards

Izzak

Problem_with_uploading_pics.JPG

Back
Top Bottom