F-1 Hybird, Ata Tundra, 5-09

Medical Use

The seeds are:
Ata Tundra

This f1 hybrid is one of the most interesting in our seed range. It is a cross of two pure lines coming from different geographic regions not very well-known in the cannabis world.

One parent comes from Alaska, home of the famous Matanuska Thunderfuck. This line is pure indica and shows good resistance to frost thanks to its origin.
The other parent comes from Kazakhstan, a wide region that extends from north Afghanistan between Uzbekistan and Russia, neighbouring China in the east. This parent is similar to the Afghani Kush, with a lemony smell typical of the Citral of Pakistan.
Growing Ata Tundra you can see many of the characteristics of both these parent plants.
Our hybrid is 100% indica. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. It is our quickest flowering strain; finishing in around 45 days or outdoors towards the end of September. Its optimum THC level is around 20%.
It produces large, lemon scented compact buds. The hardiness of this plant coupled with its early maturation and ease of growth make it perfect for guerrilla cultivation techniques.
Genetics: Tundra x Kazakhstani
Variety: Pure Indica
Type: f1 Hybrid
Harvest Date: End of September
Flowering Period: 6 weeks
THC Content: 19%
Characteristics: Quick flowerer, good in cold climates.

The seeds they sent me germinated and sprouted in 2 days!
Right now there in and have been in a rapid rotter tray and dome.
I spritz them with a weak strength of Nova-Grow. I got my filter working today.I use the 100.

I have them growing in a shadow, I will intensify the light over time.

And why are they in the dome?? Get them out of there, get some air movement in there and dial in the light. They are stretching for the light and have no air movement on them to strengthen their stem....

Here is my streched out MMJ food, I hope?
full

Re: F-1 Hybrid, Ata Tundra, 5-09

Today was a good day 4 me.:smokin:
I got an H.I.D reflector to were it stays cool.:cheer:
Before my "Gull Wing" 1000w got way to HOT and it reflected about 87% of the light, compared to my 97% Daystar AC:grinjoint:

It is the answer for those wanting high performance coupled with maximum air cooling potential. Utilizing the same patented double wall design and reflective material as our flagship Daystar unit, the "AC" adds two 6" built-on flanges for cooling air flow from an optional fan. The 6" diameter encompasses most of the tunnel-like interior ensuring more complete air flow than common air cooled units. This combination allows for closer plant placement plus better growth, and improved ability to control growing area temperatures.
  • Same incredible light delivery as the Daystar
  • Plus 6" flanges for straight through fan-powered supercooling capability
  • Built in socket and 15' lamp cord for quicker, easier installation; no extra cord set required
  • Excellent in hotter growing areas
  • Cooling allows closer-to-plant positioning for best results
  • Enclosed wire channel protects wiring
  • Improved fully sealed tempered glass lens included, along with hangers and lighting recommendations
  • 25 year warranty on reflective materials
Reflector Size: 7-3/8"H x 12-1/2"W x 22-1/2"L
Accepts: Sodium 400,430,600, 1000 - Halide 400, 1000

(MY OLD METH HEAD, LOOK) Messy! See PICS!
GROW_6_008.JPG

GROW_6_008.JPG
I had the Ballast. 1000w and Service DOG!
GROW_6_009.JPG

The F-1 seeds after 1.5 weeks.
GROW_6_005.JPG

Back
Top Bottom