Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Webstar24000 fisrt grow 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Webstar24000 fisrt grow 2009

Well its the 10th today and boy have I been putting in work between going through my hand written journal and posting it on the net I am tired well lets see today woke up about 7am went and checeked on Ms. Purple was looking kinda down so I misted her leaves with some water and that organic vermi T she seems to like that a good misting about 3 times a day this is day 32 of growth temp 79f with a low of 73 and a high of 91 my humidity is @ 60% low of 43% high of 75% Ph is @ 5.8 she is looking good I see alot of clones on her that look ready to be taken off but Im not to sure of myself to do it just yet I need to read and watch some more youtube videos haha lmao well here is a top shot of Ms. Purple Kush I wish you all could smell hershe has plent of areas were I can take cuttings from well all in all this is going well for her and I tell me what you think I just be taken pics and the best ones make it to my webb
    GeT N mY Webb. webstar24000

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Webstar24000 fisrt grow 2009

DeadTour09 thankyou for stoping by yeah I see what you saying Im thankful she even cares but thanks again for stoping by.

Post Thanks / Like

looking good man. as far as the wife, mine is the same way but she came around to it and fully supports me and my choice of meds. we have been married over 7 years and been through several deployments with me and the marines so just try to understand that it might take time for her to be ok with it. also it might be that she hates when im on my other meds cuz im a zombie. at least with cannabis i can function properly lol.

keep up the good work and good choice with your mom she looks sexy. definitely a milf! lol
    :58:
    2kw coco sog special queen #1, blue mistic, snow white (current)

2000 watt sog

the beginning of the end

Deep Water Culture diy with 10 plants

I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.
    Bob Riley

I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.
    Nathan Hale

smoke weed every day
    dr. dre

Post Thanks / Like

nycal hydro thanks for the support bro I really fill what your talking about with the zombie meds they got me on some of those to those things will make you hurt youself if you not careful stay safe and always a pleasure to have you stop by my webb .

Post Thanks / Like

top of the morning to ya. thanks for the kind words and i saw that you stopped by mine, or at least my old one. here is a link to my new one>click here for pure awesomeness

2000 watt sog

the beginning of the end

Bob Riley

Nathan Hale

smoke weed every day
    dr. dre

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

just read through your journal man, and your purp is looking really good! Good luck on the rest of your grow. I hope your harvest is as fulfilling as you plan for!

Post Thanks / Like

TheCriMsonK20 thanks for stoping by and checking me out

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Webstar24000 fisrt grow 2009

So Im up like super early today I could not sleep I kept waking up but I didnt want to go and bug Ms. Purple with my problems so I got on the net and did some studying well there is so many things I want to do with my Purple but Im so scared that I will hurt her can somebody give me some encouragement My big cloning experiment is getting ready to take place I just still dont get what Im really suppose to do well with that being said on to the good stuff.
    Went and misted Ms.Purple with some mixed with water then I started the process of changing out the res after the res was changed out I put in 5tsp of flora nova grow thats 5 teaspoons then I added 20tbsp of vermi t solution 20 tablespoons 5tablespoons is =75mlx4=300ml organic next I tested my ph levels ph of 6.3 I always let my ph adjust on there own for about 30mins to see if the will go up or down on there own it didnt so I gave her a little ph down aww now thats right thats how I like to keep her.This is my temp and humidity once I was done well to all the people who find themselves cauught in my web I thankyou even if you dont leave a comment it makes me green to see all the views i have almost like 400 now well the rest is just some pics of Ms. Purple

Post Thanks / Like

she looks absolutely gorgeous! i cant wait untill mine are like yours. great f*#@ing job

2000 watt sog

the beginning of the end

Bob Riley

Nathan Hale

smoke weed every day
    dr. dre

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

that plant looks amazing!

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: Webstar24000 fisrt grow 2009

ph is 5.8 THC EXPO june 13-14,2009
    LA CONVENTION CENTER

Post Thanks / Like

thats amazing man i love it! i cant wait until mine are like that. but they are hurtin pretty bad right now i think its nute burn. :(

2000 watt sog

the beginning of the end

Bob Riley

Nathan Hale

smoke weed every day
    dr. dre

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Webstar24000 fisrt grow 2009

Well folks Im back after a couple of days boy has it been rough I aint even want to use the computer its been so rough well let see went to the THC EXPO IN LA might I say it was off the chain so many hot new items coming out and guess what Arjan from greenhouse seeds was there man it was something I'm always going to remember I would have took some photos but I was to caught up in everything 2 even get my camera but all in all it was a good turn out Cali is really trying 2 set the tempo with the cannabis movement well igot some great updates 4 yall so hold tight as we get in the thick of my webb

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Webstar24000 fisrt grow 2009

Let me see my ph is @ 5.8 my temp is its hot in there 2day but the only thing I can do is turn the fan up higher and open the tent up my little clones look well I dont know how they look I aint no pro I just hope the root the first one was taken on 6-12-09the temp in my humidity dome is between 70-90 I really am working hard 2 do everything right but I know Im gonna make mistakes but as long as I learn what to do I cant do nothing but get better more pics of the clones well its coming along I just hope I can make it through the season well I think thats it for now my head hurts

Post Thanks / Like

Thank Pitviper I see you you doing your thing you on point with your grows keep up the good work I be using some of your info on my own grow thank again bro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123