Webstar24000 fisrt grow 2009

webstar24000

Grandaddy purple seed/Purple Kush clone
GDP 100% indica Purple Kush 100% indica
1 GDP 1 Purple Kush
GDP is in veg state in outdoor garden Purple Kush is in veg state in indoor grow tent.
GDP was planted 5/3/09 Purple Kush clone was put in waterfarm on 5/10/2009
Flowering N/A
Indoor or Outdoor
hydroPK/soilGDP
Hydro, Reservoir size 4 gallon
Hydro, Reservoir Temperature n/a.I need help with this area.
Hydro,type of Medium rockwool cube with hydroton
Hydro, what type of Setup GH waterfarm complete system
Soil... What is in your Mix?My dad is old school he says its black dirt or soil.
If Soil...no pots its in the ground he says just water it dont give it no nutrients.
Size (Wattage)1-2ft4bulb t-5 and 1 45watt cfl hoping to upgrage 2blue 2orange bulbs in t-5 stackec orange/blue /o/b understand
Is it Air Cooled n/a
Temperature of Room/72degrees was the lowest I seen it in my grow tent85 was the highest I saw it one day
RH of Room/Cabinet n/a/
PH of Medium or Reservoir when I put tester in the clay pellets it said 5.8-6.1 it bounces around dont know if im doing it right or not need help with this area to
Any Pests?Not that I know about.
How Often are you Watering?The GDP once a week I put 1tablespoon of gh flora nova grow into a one gallon container with regular water and was about to water but instead I got a 1.5 liter water bottle and filled it about 25% up with the nutrient and more water and put that on the GDP need help in that area also
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used gh 3part grow micro and bloom also gh flora nova a/b these are the smallest bottles people I dont have all thhe money or skill for a top notch grow yet but one day hopefully aslo I have 2 liters of sensi bloom
Size or Square Footage of Room?Size: 36"(L)x20"(W)x62"(H)

I'm tryn to get to the next level so next season I will have the knowledge and the tools for a more educational grow Thankyou :rollit::thanks:

P.S. I got pictures I'm just having a hard time posting www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_dsc00217.jpg
www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_dsc00200.jpg
www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_dsc00204.jpg
www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_dsc00206.jpg
www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_dsc00205.jpg
www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_dsc00208.jpg
www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_dsc00209.jpg
www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_dsc00215.jpg
www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_dsc00217.jpg
www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_dsc00200.jpg

Yes the GDP is outdoor I am in need of some sreious help my Pops won't teach me and I don't have enough for oaksterdam yet so pleases all knowledge and tips needed.

GeT CaUgHt N mY WeBb

Instead of making links to your photos, use the "Insert Image" button at the top. I am interested in following your thread.

Instead of making links to your photos, use the "Insert Image" button at the top. I am interested in following your thread.

I welcome your intrest may I ask your thoughts on what my project looks like to you.you may pm me if your are willing to answer my question.In detail :welcome::thanks:

Okay so I'm going to try and update with some pictures and tell you what be going on.
rsz_gdp5-26-094.jpg
this was today at 5:07pm I'm in the perfect area for this strain I have read alot of stories on the web about this strain is clone only but I got a seed I want to see what it will do with the help of mother nature and me
rsz_gdp5-26-092.jpg
I hear that the nutrients in my resivor are still good so when I do my monthly water change I was gonna poor on the gdp all thoughts welcome please take the time and give me your thoughts
rsz_gdp5-26-091.jpg
I am tryin people hopefuly I amdoing this right so I can get some very needed help
rsz_dsc00200.jpg

Yes I have mastered the pictures now I have a whole lot of questions.

Purple Kush 100%indica so I have had the lights going 24/7 and I have a small fan and an old thermostat to tell me what temp is I have the t-5 2ft 4bulb 2orange bulbs 2blue but they need to be replaced they are old and I have 1 45watt cfl day bulb
rsz_dsc00205.jpg
Also I gave the plant some nutrient what I did was put 1 tablespoon in 1 gallon of water but I got to thinking that might be to strong so I used only about a quarter of it oh yeah gh flora nova grow I have not really figured out the nutrient measurments I don't have no ph up or down and i got a tester am I suppose to place it in the hydroton or in the resivor
rsz_purplekush5-26-09.jpg
I have a question this Purple Kush clone I have can she become a mother I mean if I keep her in a vegetative state and never let her flower?
rsz_dsc00209.jpg
I figure If I let mother nature do her thing with that gdp I will have a nice little something something to cross with that Purple Kush once I have mastered growing and breeding ganja I read a blog on some other site these 2 guys were going back and forth about a Purple Kush seed grow the guy said he was doiing the other guys says no its not a PK seed cause the is no known PK male to breed cause PK is clone only it was breed right here in sunny california home of the gay ass governator lmao what a lame so anyways the star talkin about sin·se·mil·la
Pronunciation: \ˌsin-sə-ˈmē-lə, -ˈmi-; -ˈmē-yə, -ˈmēl-\
Function: noun
Etymology: American Spanish, from sin without + semilla seed
Date: 1975
: highly potent marijuana from female plants that are specially tended and kept seedless by preventing pollination in order to induce a high resin content ; also : a female hemp plant grown to produce sinsemilla
so it got me to thinking Im going to invest years into this culture if I one guy from some were in sunny cali can learn this and do it that would blow my mind because Im into this its the safest way to live and enjoy your life if you have anything going on its all natural.Okay I got stuck on my vision back to business so the gdp is outdoor this is clone only weed to but I got a seed and it was legit gdp straight from the co-op if it grows strong and health what will it really be is it a male gdp seed or female.Let me finish showing my PK
rsz_purplekush5-26-094.jpg
temp was 78-82 it gets kinda hot but its not to much I can do Im working with the little bit I got she is surviving its gonna take me some time to become a master breeder but thats all I really want to know is can I keep this Purple Kush clone over the years it will take me to master the craft of growing and breeding sin·se·mil·la
rsz_purplekush5-26-092.jpg
I want to let that gdp seed just grow naturally and if it does grow I figure its gonna be some bomb because the gdp at this place is always bomb so even if it does have seeds it shouldnt be that many so I will always have my own outdoor gdp seeds for each growing season plus I want to be able to just let my PK grow and get old and veg out and take clones from her and start growing them outdoor once I get the hang of this
rsz_purplekush5-26-093.jpg
I would if possible try and cross the GDPxPurple Kush is this possible straight up because I got this vision of doing this I don't care if its been done I want to do it.

Okay so I'm back again I was really ready to call it quits after my sisters stupid dog ate on my gdp but I know I got to stick with this cause I've been studying and I'm not that easily beaten so here we go people new pics of whats going on in my webb this is the gdp before the dumb dog got to it
rsz_dsc00200.jpg
and this is is afterward
rsz_gdp25-29-09.jpg
well I will show u the little coward who did it to
rsz_stupid_dog.jpg
will my poor gdp make it to be a mature plant
rsz_poor_gdp_5-29-09.jpg
I just want to make this plant come back and get well but if it doesn't Im putting that damn dog down naw I just playing even dogs like this stuff to
rsz_gdp35-29-09.jpg

well nothing special all I did was take the old nutes from my Purple Kush res and instead of just dumping it down the drain I watered my gdp with it hopefully thats not the wrong thing to do want not watse not

Now we get to Ms. Purple kush let me first tell you she is looking great to me for a first timer you all my be the judge but me well I think I'm doing pretty good for a first timer with no training or expirence so here we go all comment and helpful tips welcome
rsz_purple_kush_in_her_house.jpg
I got that for 4bulb t5 going with 2blue lights and 2orange I got them stacked orange blue orange blue and I got my 1 little cfl going also.
rsz_pk45-29-09.jpg
well she has grown to be a foot tall now and she is so bushy
rsz_purple_kush15-29-09.jpg
my temp in the tent is usually between 74-85 degrees I try to keep it between 78-85 but sometimes I have to open the tent up to help release so hot air but its working hopefully I can keep her alive I don't want to harvest her I want her to be my mother plant that I take clones from and place in my outdoor garden I just got to learn how develop my outdoor herbal skills cause thats the best bud to me organic
rsz_purplekush5-26-09.jpg
The ph meter read 6.3 I dont have no ph up or down yet but I will be getting some soon hopefully. I changed the water in my res all fresh filtered and I modified my waterfarm by putting an air line and airstone so the roots that are in there can get more oxygen
rsz_modification.jpg
this water yall see went in my res and I put 1 tablespoon of flora nova grow in it and thats what gave me the ph read out of 6.3 but I'm gonna make it work until I can afford what I need veg time is @ 14 days now
rsz_good_cold_drink_of_water.jpg
Like porky the pig used to say abadee abadee abadee thats all folks stay posted as I take you through my webb to all the people helping me thankyou :thanks::Rasta::rollit::bongrip::ganjamon:

looking good google purple pakistani citral now thats purple i bet it'd mix primo with gdp

hay there looks good but in my opinion i wouldnt use that as a mother plant because it is allready a clone. the more you clone or should i say clone a clone you get less thc production and a higher chance of hermies to. they suck cuz if your growing more than one it can ruin your entire crop, not good. i would eather take a clone from the gdp and grow it indoors in the off season or grow another from seed to mother. also imho i would loose the orange bulbs and get bulbs in the 6500 range to vedge a mother cuz the orange bulbs are better for flowering. think of them as the autum sun and the others the summer sun. what yhou got will work fine just my two cents. in my system now i have 7 6500k cfls and one 2300 cfl and a 150w HPS so i too have a little orange butt have plenty of white as well. last thing the only way you could mix the two is if one was a male and the other a female. males are no good because they produce little thc and no flowers (buds) and polinate the females which in turn stop there thc production and put that energy into making seeds. if you do get a male and would like to mix them you can do like a controlled pollination to one or two branches so you can keep the rest of the plant un-pollinated. so do you realy want to mix them that bad? id rather have two bomb ass females and pull some clones b4 you flower her so u can allways have something growing. sry if im rambleing but i suffer from insomnia and im medicated. good luck and ill be following you and your babies to see what happens, +rep for the bad ass attitude you realy kinda need that attitude for this stuff.

Well let me say I'm back its been a couple of days not much has changed well yes it has I think my GDP is dead I'm really frustrated @ this point in time cause I have alot of things going on in my personal life and its taking a toll on my gardening skills to many bills no job and women problems I tell you what I just dont know what to do anymore people.But like I said before I'm not gonna quit cause I see the thraupeutic benefit in what I'm doing its just all the other people in my life are telling me its not worth it but they just dont know what type of pleasure this brings me.But enough of me going on about my problems I just needed to vent I will be placing some photos up later on through out the day and giving you all my friends an update on how my Purple Kush is doing and other tid bits of my grow log from my eyes view so please be patient as I upload my photos and get my notes together so I can bring yall the up to date info on my grow.Thankyou:thanks::ganjamon::bongrip::rollit::roorrip::smokin:;)

Well were to start @ let see well I have been reading alot on different growing styles and well unless money starts falling out the sky I am not going to be able to do any of those but I'm gonna work with what I got so here we go
PurpleKush86-4-09.jpg
this is the new light I added to my grow I'm hoping that this light can reach the under growth so that way she can grow evenly I don't know what type of light this is I know it is 60watts with my new light
PurpleKush66-4-09.jpg
my temp is stable its still between 74-82 this week I havent added any nutes since I changed my res I have just been topping it off with filtered water everyday but thats it my ph level is bouncing so much that I'm nervous it went from a perfect 5.8 to 6.3 to 6.7 I dont have no ph up or down so I'm just riding it out and so is she does this make me a bad gardener. new light check me out I'm always finding little junk that I can use for my grow I clean it up and do some research and start using it tell me what you think I got more coming soon later on today I just got to take off right now I'm going crazy sitting in the house
PurpleKush46-4-09.jpg

cut clones and go hiking with a friend and look for a nice spot that's what i'd do man

cut clones and go hiking with a friend and look for a nice spot that's what i'd do man

So Iwas told that if I take clones from her that they wouldn't be potent so are you saying what I'm thinking:allgood: I can take clones from this and grow it outdoor remeber she is a clone you tell me.

Here we go people my webb is getting thick I was blessed with some funds and safe passage
Ph_Up_Ph_Down.jpg
yep thats right I'm gonna be good on this stuff for a while :goodjob:Now my first time ever Purple Kush is at a ph of 5.8 this is how they feed the mother plant at the place I got her from I honestly think that even though she is a clone she can be a mother herself well this me jst thinking out loud again well this is day26 of veg growth
PurpleKush26-6-09.jpg
also on the up and up the guys @ my local hydro store hooked me up with an organic boost guys she loves it. I put in 5tbs=75ml per gallon and my res is 4gallons so thats 1500ml if thats right I used the calc on my computer comp.
organicblast6-6-09.jpg
An organic kick is just what they guy @ the shop said he was heplful:cheer:well Im still holding out hoping that I can get the neww bulbs for the t5 fathers day is coming up and only my Dad and I have children so will see. but temp is steady @ 78-84 the hottest was like 84 when I was working on the ph but I cut the fan on and cooled us down.Now look people I know a journal is something you suppose to do everyday but it be hard to do when you got big dream but nobody else can see it but you the reason Im sayin this is because one of my sisters the cool one who lives with my dad and I always clowns me for smoking weed she thanks Im a dopehead but after today she really knows its not just about smoking it a way of life a culture we had a nice good talk she told me that she looks in my tent when she feeds the dogs and she said she was impressed we talked about the medical value and how the damn dirty government wants to get an even bigger chunck by coming up with tax remittance and she finally understood this is free it a plant not a drug its only a drug if you abuse it now shes seeing eveything green. I still need to get some other items but I had to get that
organicblast6-6-09.jpg
home but 2morrows and new day and I well see what that brings :ganjamon::bongrip::cool::popcorn:
PurpleKush16-6-09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom