Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Quote Originally Posted by sonzor View Post
    That sucks about the water issues. If it was easy everyone would do it and do it well. Good luck getting it all sorted out and getting those plants back to their home. Great job. + rep

thanks for all the support..was at the place today..managed to drop in 90 plants in one table....half skishaberry and then 25 each of 2 different types of sour diesel.. these are goona be all the plants i will be working with for a little while at this one location... still have 2 full 4 by 8 tables not even beening used next to these plants.a shame...this room is freaking huge....thinking of a way to eventually spread out the plants..anythoughts? illl have 4 600s and 3 1000 i can use here....

also the volksgarden is underway...managed to get 75 cuts of a purple kush strain i had so i will be cloning them and then they will be vegged for a week befor going into the wheel...i think im going to be putting the clones into the cubes already with the green cube holders and then keep them inthere unitlll there run into the wheel...those will will be vegged with 2 - 4 foot by 2 foot 4 bulb t5s....also 7 \..... therres 72 plants in one of the 3by 6 tables with 55 in the one next to it being supercropped then those will be spread apart...to the rest of the table...stay tuned...

Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

man omen you are one busy cat!!!

Post Thanks / Like

All those plants, I cant even imagine trying that. I hope you have a lot of help or some good running shoes. Great job..
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

just a car that gets about 40 mpg///that one room that was with the 3 tables has only one table filled..soo its not too big to manage..i need to fill the rest of the room tho..time will tell

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

are we gonna get any wheel pics? mine is getting lonely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WheeloFortune View Post
    are we gonna get any wheel pics? mine is getting lonely.
    I second the canna-motion

420 Sponsor & Product Reviewer Doc Bud's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna see some buds....or at least some vegging plants.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soniq420 View Post
    I second the canna-motion
    I gotta agree. But we know your busy OMEN and when you do post picts there always good. We're all just pict whores around here..lmfao

Post Thanks / Like

thats just in the huge room..2 tables are empty...gr...im in the middle of cloning another 200 plants...again..lol well hopfully i can get this room full by the next week or soo..

will snap some pics of the other room will have 3 6 by3 flood tables and that wheel in the corner..as soon as the pk clones root..

Post Thanks / Like

Great scott omen!! Looks like your busy as hell!! Thanx for the pict

420 Sponsor & Product Reviewer Doc Bud's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by omenman View Post

thats just in the huge room..2 tables are empty...gr...im in the middle of cloning another 200 plants...again..lol well hopfully i can get this room full by the next week or soo..

will snap some pics of the other room will have 3 6 by3 flood tables and that wheel in the corner..as soon as the pk clones root..
    That's what I'm talkin about! Nice!

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

nice. . . now we just need one of those like every other day and i'll get my fill. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy cow, no shortage of room for you. Would love to see that room all full, Great job...
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WheeloFortune View Post
    nice. . . now we just need one of those like every other day and i'll get my fill. lol.
    dam..boss u keep hounding me..soo heres a bunch of pics at my other room... injoy.... there 72 plants a table ...then 35 sour diesel that im super cropping to spread out on the other half of the table then u see a pic of the 6 mothers and then next to that u see the 288 clones in domes..!!

also just started with a new media...called READYGRO i love the stuff..the best stuffi have ever used...

also did some tie down with some white ducktape for supercropping these will bush out in a few days

also just did the measurements...theres going to be enough room to add one more 3 by 6 table..soo i will be having one large 3 foot by 12 foot table alone one wall and then a 3 by 6 next to it on wheels to be able to be pushed next to the other table.. 600s over each 3 by 3s or goona try a 1000 with a mover over a 3 by 6 flood area...

you can see the wheel in the corner...waiting for the purplekush clones to root

Last edited by Keith Lake; 11-14-2009 at 07:33 AM. Reason: fixed pic

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up C'mon Omenman Man!

Been watchin and not sayin much cuz I'm subscribed to learn and be impressed. He's hounding u because its not fair to pump us up ahead of time, have us wait hella long for u to start,only for u to be stingy with the pics (IMO). I don't have shit goin right now. I come on here to look at everyone's progress (that I'm subscribed to) until I'm back at it again. I'm with Wheelo, keep the pics commin. Worst case scenario, we watch the grass grow. Sounds like a plan to me. Lookin good omenman, I like the set up. Keep the pics comin. I'll blow my grass while u grow ur grass. LOL. U got the gotdamn cannabis cup and a Brazilain rain forrest goin in there. U still adding tables? He's a beast!

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast