Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Quote Originally Posted by maxximus View Post
    I have a concern that you are going to run into trouble with what looks like peat pucks in the center of rock-wool cubes. I have seen this tried before, and have not seen it work out well for a couple of reasons. One being that the peat stays too wet, and the other that it doesnt stay put with the rotation, coupled with the stem pulling one way then the other 30 times a day.
    May I suggest that you cover the top of the puck with poly to keep it from bailing on you, but I dont' have any suggestion for the moisture part.

Best of luck.
    Cheers,
    Maxx
    ahh i here ya what your saying...however when i was running my 240 gi grow site rotational wheel..i had about 100 in rw cubes ..72 in peat pucks and about 20 in rapid rooters..beleive it or not but the peat pucks seemed the be the best.... the rw cubes held too much water and made the stems soggyy
    also i did have a little issue withe the cubes falling out..but that was solved very simly with ss 3 inch long finishing nails that held the plug into place. after about a day or 3 the roots grew out to the back side of the cube and there was no worries..

However one thing i like iwth the volks garden is how the cubes are attached...every cube as you are aware of two are attached separately in there own plastic retainer..that retainer has a nice cover over the top and will keep the plug inplace no matter what..it like sandwiches the cube and plug together..with no pin needed...

also.... been looking at some krusty hemppy buckets idea for a new grow room..
    stay tuned but i think im goona be turning away from tiny plants in to huge tree style growing.. 3 to 4 lb plants....10 plants...10 vertical 1000x lights and 4 600s bulbs..23 by 12 foot rooms..with this way of growing i could have 3 of these rooms running back to back and still stay legal if i move to where im thinking of going... night everyone...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Quote Originally Posted by omenman View Post
    ahh i here ya what your saying...however when i was running my 240 gi grow site rotational wheel..i had about 100 in rw cubes ..72 in peat pucks and about 20 in rapid rooters..beleive it or not but the peat pucks seemed the be the best.... the rw cubes held too much water and made the stems soggyy
    also i did have a little issue withe the cubes falling out..but that was solved very simly with ss 3 inch long finishing nails that held the plug into place. after about a day or 3 the roots grew out to the back side of the cube and there was no worries..

However one thing i like iwth the volks garden is how the cubes are attached...every cube as you are aware of two are attached separately in there own plastic retainer..that retainer has a nice cover over the top and will keep the plug inplace no matter what..it like sandwiches the cube and plug together..with no pin needed...

also.... been looking at some krusty hemppy buckets idea for a new grow room..
    stay tuned but i think im goona be turning away from tiny plants in to huge tree style growing.. 3 to 4 lb plants....10 plants...10 vertical 1000x lights and 4 600s bulbs..23 by 12 foot rooms..with this way of growing i could have 3 of these rooms running back to back and still stay legal if i move to where im thinking of going... night everyone...
    Damn brother. Need a roommate? By wheel are you referring to the volks garden or is it something else? I have a friend who uses the hempy buckets to grow big ass bushes. Its a very cool system and not too expensive to implement.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WarBux79 View Post
    Damn brother. Need a roommate? By wheel are you referring to the volks garden or is it something else? I have a friend who uses the hempy buckets to grow big ass bushes. Its a very cool system and not too expensive to implement.

yea the volksgarden that everyone seems to have on here..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've got Omenman in the poll for first man to break the 3 pound barrier

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soniq420 View Post
    I've got Omenman in the poll for first man to break the 3 pound barrier
    Back in Nam they used to grow big monster buds.

Omen how long have you been growing, and whats your opinion on bloom enhancers, are there any you swear by? There are so many out there its hard to know which ones work and which ones don't.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wooop!

I mean 3 lb dry in a single wheel run

That thing looks like it could have co-starred in a Godzilla movie

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soniq420 View Post
    Wooop!

I mean 3 lb dry in a single wheel run

That thing looks like it could have co-starred in a Godzilla movie
    if he does, I'm flying out there for lessons.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WarBux79 View Post
    Back in Nam they used to grow big monster buds.

Omen how long have you been growing, and whats our opinion on bloom enhancers, are there any you swear by? There are so many out there its hard to know which ones work and which ones don't.
    id say a good 5 years growing reefer 3 years outdoor...15 years growing all sorts of stuff...the last year tho i really picked it up a notch..as you can see...as for bloom boosters...i like the heavies...carbo load and then im hooked on iconic boost...by hydro dynamics...i have used gravity and purple max...if you have extra money to burn then i would try them but unless your have been growing the same plant for years..u wont notice a bigg difference as with a control group...

Post Thanks / Like

that thing is redonculous O_O
    madre de dios
    teach me how to make a godzillas O_O
    hum
    carbs and phos
    any natural tips? Any natural hints you saw in nam?

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blacken View Post
    that thing is redonculous O_O
    madre de dios
    teach me how to make a godzillas O_O
    hum
    carbs and phos
    any natural tips? Any natural hints you saw in nam?
    that bud was grown by an unnamed source, not anyone here bro. but it is wicked huge. . . but if you really want to know, talk to butch, his RK was almost as big.

outstanding results for sure. . .

but I can't wait to see omen get the wheel into action.

Post Thanks / Like

Unknown or not that thing is amazing, I think it could use a few more hairs though (LOL)
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

looks like some sativa..i have a Hawaiian snow plant that can do 850 grams outdoor..i bet indoor on some juiced up nutes airoponic and with its own 1000 watt it can get bugs that big.a lot has to do with genetics...

Post Thanks / Like

also im out visiting a med state for the week...this is some unreal shit out here..the dispensary's, pot cafes, and co-ops,,i think in the near future i will be moving to one of these places.. got got back from a fully legal med grow...over 30 strains ...the selection is unreal...its heaven out here

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW!! This is becoming a super mad grow! I love it! Balls like cold blue steel! My man, I am in awe and wonder, this is some thing to be sooo proud of.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know where it was grown but it looks like butches Royal Kush. Its actually my desktop wall paper. I have never seen something as sexy as that thing and I have seen a lot of sexy women in my day.

Merry Christmas omen

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast