Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Cannabis Connoisseur Propa Gator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: the never ending Saga continues...purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables..

Population Explosion
    Growth Crunch
    Awesome Lode
    Burma Shave
    Last edited by Propa Gator; 06-16-2009 at 02:19 AM. Reason: for fun

Post Thanks / Like

Re: the never ending Saga continues...purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables..

Sounds like you just keep getting bigger and bigger. Lots of work for you, I am sure its a labor of love. Great job, cant wait to watch the progress..
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

well update....still out of town..thinking of flying back to check on things,.. later today however got a call and my partner said that my aro cloner wasnt working that well and the clones where all droupy!! oh crap...well there were 6 small drain holes on the top of the bins where the hand holds were and i suspect that the water seepped out from there very slowy...soo i had my guy get some plumpers puddy and fill the some holes..i added an extra 3 gallons to the aro cloner thinking it would of held it over but i was wrong ..he said the end of the tips had had dryed out from the stems...soo i had him re cut the ends of the stems thinking that may make them pop back up...we will see.... if no i will recut another 120 clones then i will just be a week and a half behind not that of a big deal...but also found some sweet outdoor spots this year i will be planting..found a whole new place to grow...CORN Fields..lol..in the middle of the fields where the farmer missed like a 15 by 20 patch of soil...soo iu will be investigating this further....staytuned...and if this works wow the sky is the limmit..

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure they will be fine. But if not thats what great about doing it yourself. You just start over... Good luck...
    First time indoor Scrog

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

true true but time is money in this game...i will hopflly find out everything tonight

Post Thanks / Like

well turns out guys the cloner ran with some low water..and i lost some of the clones...about 20 still have 110 and they are bouncing back...the plants in the makeshift flower room were all dryed up and the mums were very wilted..everything will pop back up...and next week is show down..the plans are that im either buying 4 3 by6 tables and 1 4 by 8 table or building 2 huge 16 foot long areo setups like stinkbuds but using 8 foot long pvc post and sawhorses...staytuned..its about to get interesting...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by omenman View Post
    well turns out guys the cloner ran with some low water..and i lost some of the clones...about 20 still have 110 and they are bouncing back...the plants in the makeshift flower room were all dryed up and the mums were very wilted..everything will pop back up...and next week is show down..the plans are that im either buying 4 3 by6 tables and 1 4 by 8 table or building 2 huge 16 foot long areo setups like stinkbuds but using 8 foot long pvc post and sawhorses...staytuned..its about to get interesting...
    Going nuts. cant wait to see what you do next....
    First time indoor Scrog

Post Thanks / Like

an also for this next bump up i will have an extra 6 to7 grand to throw at this...thinking about getting another 5 600s? hmm any suggestions? that and a fuzzy logic co2 controller...cant wait...

Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

omenman WOW!! thats all i can say at this point.. subscribed for sure..

whats the ending height your shooting for?

Post Thanks / Like

nothing to report other then the 36 in the flood tables are growing huge..i have topped then 3 times i and i will one more time to get another round of clones then flower..hopfully next week ican begin getting everything on track..ihave decided to go wgo with 1 to 2 very large areo systems...16 feet wide 4 feet long.. 64 sq feet and 4 plants per sq feet..so looking at 256 a system..should be pretty interesting...

Post Thanks / Like

looking great man, keep up the good work. im in for this grow.
    If at first you don't succeed, it wont hurt to smoke some weed.

WEEDYS AT IT AGAIN! 2k watt indoor & outdoor CURRENT

WEEDYS BACK!
    (Discontinued 2011)

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! you topped them 3 times.
    I've got patience, but damn your a saint. Aero? if you got the skills(obvously you do)
    will be the greatest outcome by-far.

Post Thanks / Like

yea i top them cus i need the clones... i think i may do it again tomarrow... hahaha then flower... there getting huge btw.

Post Thanks / Like

in your experiance whats the average time your clones root? I know dif strains have dif trates, but i swear i've been working with pre 98 bubba for about a year now and i've seen them root in as little as 5 days, obvously not all of them but, theres always one that goes crazy quick, and yes thats the one that becomes mom real fast.all the other strains ussually take 2- 3 weeks to root well.(oh yeah my avitar is one of them that rooted quick, god i love this strain)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    in your experiance whats the average time your clones root? I know dif strains have dif trates, but i swear i've been working with pre 98 bubba for about a year now and i've seen them root in as little as 5 days, obvously not all of them but, theres always one that goes crazy quick, and yes thats the one that becomes mom real fast.all the other strains ussually take 2- 3 weeks to root well.(oh yeah my avitar is one of them that rooted quick, god i love this strain)

dam were did you get get pre bubba 98? im working with clone only Purplekush from callie..strawberry cough # 2...but just made some new contacts locally soo ican get now ICE and PURE gold..im actually really excited about that one..herd ice is killer... but i get roots in 5 to 7 days mosly..shit last year i had a sensi star that in 6 days with jiffypots i would get tons of roots..but thats using a heating paad nd jump start..

update..that 3 by 3 hydro table is getting masssive literately im thinking of sub deviding the 36 into 18 per side and i will flower them off there.... everything next week is getting bought for the new room...soo stay tuned its gonna get big pretty fast...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast