Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

cant wait!!this is going to be damn fine grow..+rep

Smart start already-by getting all the supplies first..that will leave little room for error.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

i will be here til u exhale their carcinogenic juices... +rep for the set-up procedures... good luck bro
    All Blogs, Posts, Pictures, and Information associated with Dez97candycl regarding this site are FICTITIOUS.
    Multi-Cola'd Flower Girl - Completed
    ^^Cloned ^^
    LST'd AK-47 - Current
    Piggy Back Trainer - Current

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dez97candycl View Post
    i will be here til u exhale their carcinogenic juices... +rep for the set-up procedures... good luck bro

believe it or not..i dont really smoke that much...mainly for people that truly need it... i know i lot of people that have cancer,MS, glaucoma,arthritis ect...list goes on and on... that it helps then far better then any pill ...my goal is too grow this enough and if my state goes legal to provide 2 oz a month...first and 3th week of the month for each "cancer/ serous aliment patient" free meds for having them sign me up as there caregiver...call me crazy but this is what im hoping to do..

Post Thanks / Like

the mum room

new clones...120 Purplekush/ shishaberry,sour desiel ...pinnapple..

new clone veg area befor they will go into flower room.......
    room size total is 12 by 12 with a 3 by 7 closet

Post Thanks / Like

jelous..those mums look healthy
    did you take the lid off the domes for picts or r u hardening them off?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by omenman View Post
    believe it or not..i dont really smoke that much...mainly for people that truly need it... i know i lot of people that have cancer,MS, glaucoma,arthritis ect...list goes on and on... that it helps then far better then any pill ...my goal is too grow this enough and if my state goes legal to provide 2 oz a month...first and 3th week of the month for each "cancer/ serous aliment patient" free meds for having them sign me up as there caregiver...call me crazy but this is what im hoping to do..
    not crazy at all, u would be staking your claim, in a future multi-billion dollar industry... sounds like my plan of action when we get there... nice job
    All Blogs, Posts, Pictures, and Information associated with Dez97candycl regarding this site are FICTITIOUS.
    Multi-Cola'd Flower Girl - Completed
    ^^Cloned ^^
    LST'd AK-47 - Current
    Piggy Back Trainer - Current

Jimmy Max Parker
    11/2/41 - 02/19/17
    420 Member of the Month - Dec 09', Nov 10', June 11', May 12', May 13'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

I'm in for sure

I think I'm going learn allot from this grow. WOW

I thought that I was going to watch tv, not go to the drive in movies.
    you do things in a big way

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    jelous..those mums look healthy
    did you take the lid off the domes for picts or r u hardening them off?
    those mums do look nice..i hadto mow them down again today..there loved that 600 watt digg with 400 hps/200 mh como...took another 70...30 pinnablle..20 skishaberrt 20 sour diesel....

but yea those wwere harding off..i got called into work soo i could transplant them sooner soo i lost about 15 to 20 out of there cuz they dryed up...however im still on track...will post pics later o the veg table filled up with plants.. .and i have another 140 cloning..soo its goona get fun in the next week or soo...getting all the tables monday room will be up and running for a soft opening im hoping my next wed/thurs///(soft opening) by meaning everything set up water in the rezs...lights all running..will run the room for a few day to get all the kinks out ... till them...

Jimmy Max Parker
    11/2/41 - 02/19/17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello Again
    You wouldn't have as a partner or associate an old hippie guy from Hawaii helping you would you. This grow sounds very familiar.

Post Thanks / Like

naa im in the mainland... but growing in Hawaii will be soon..not soon enough...as i will be moving out there sooner or later in the next ten years... i figure if i have to live on this earth..why not everyday be a vacation !!....

Jimmy Max Parker
    11/2/41 - 02/19/17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's why I'm here.
    Be sure to bring everything you need with you and expect 87F 66%H at two am.
    Best wishes for great grow

Post Thanks / Like

good to see we all have the same idea.With the exception that one of us is already living the dream.

How's it Oldmedman. Where you at on da islands bra(and i mean which shore cus i know its all small and every1 knows every1)? I got fams on Kalaupapa, Moloka'i, Lana'i and all ovadaplace.My wife isnt to fond of going back cuz she say "its to slow".I say thats whats its all about.relaxing at the pace you want to move.+ the states are just a plane ride away.

Jimmy Max Parker
    11/2/41 - 02/19/17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    good to see we all have the same idea.With the exception that one of us is already living the dream.

How's it Oldmedman. Where you at on da islands bra(and i mean which shore cus i know its all small and every1 knows every1)? I got fams on Kalaupapa, Moloka'i, Lana'i and all ovadaplace.My wife isnt to fond of going back cuz she say "its to slow".I say thats whats its all about.relaxing at the pace you want to move.+ the states are just a plane ride away.
    Howzit? Ta to you too bra Let's just say im close to metro Waimanalo
    To slow? Na it's perfect, just right, take your time with things. No planes for me, never leaven. Fam and friends are here. Great buds. What else do ya need?
    haven't looked at yr grow yet, but will.
    Peace bra

Post Thanks / Like

dats wat i'm sayin..all hawiian time

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

are you still going to run the GI?
    i am comping at the bit to see one in action!

im here anyways, i lke to see people go big bro.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast