Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Resident Connoisseur
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

should have a realy nice grow on the trays never ending, very nice

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

COOL !!

I figured that you weren't done with the supports.

Is the floor itself going to be strong enough? LOL You are going to have some crazy weight issues there.

DD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Droopy Dog View Post
    COOL !!

I figured that you weren't done with the supports.

Is the floor itself going to be strong enough? LOL You are going to have some crazy weight issues there.

DD
    ahh it will be fine going to buy the 110 rezs tomarrow ..and a 150 main one for the water storage... everything is in place... the lt8 timer is in with a 45 foot 50 am cable that will be running down to the dryer outlet..also a new cloner has ben built that can hold 210 clones...right now have 170 cloning in an areo setup...until then..

Post Thanks / Like

a few more pics..the bud in the picture is at 3.5 weeks...and it came off the main little 3 by6 flood table i was running to get clones..the hairs are already turning red!! the other pic is the last pic befor the plants will be in there...had to set everthing up to get sizing right in the room and measurements...time will tell...
    Last edited by Keith Lake; 09-20-2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: fixed pic display

Post Thanks / Like

I think I saw you room in a recurring dream I had last nice. Very, very Jealous, great job.. Cant wait to see how it all turns out... Great I am sure.. + rep
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Lookin good omen..damn I'm anxous to see this room.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Botwin View Post
    Interesting. How many plants/stems do you have staked together there?
    I grow tomatillos like that...

ahh that same 36 plants i had a mon or 2 ago...i just spaced them out over the 2 tables..an d now have to tie them upp or stakes to pervent them from falling over..they have gotten too talll..not from the stretch but from the vegging too long and not having my goy tend to them enought...this plant stretchs very little may be 10 t o20 % tops.. alsoi what do you think of that bud..that seems pretty far along for 3 to 4 weeks..this plant may be a 6 weekers...that would be sick...diffinatly when im going to be doing sog..and smaller plants..havnt grown this plant less then 3 to 4 feet yet..we will see..

Post Thanks / Like

........right on, omenman! Looking great, very clean! Cant wait to see her underway-----probably happening as I am typing this

gman
    ooooooops........

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by omenman View Post
    ahh that same 36 plants i had a mon or 2 ago...i just spaced them out over the 2 tables..an d now have to tie them upp or stakes to pervent them from falling over..they have gotten too talll..not from the stretch but from the vegging too long and not having my goy tend to them enought...this plant stretchs very little may be 10 t o20 % tops.. alsoi what do you think of that bud..that seems pretty far along for 3 to 4 weeks..this plant may be a 6 weekers...that would be sick...diffinatly when im going to be doing sog..and smaller plants..havnt grown this plant less then 3 to 4 feet yet..we will see..
    OK, those vegged too long, I can understand that.

At what size would you normally put them into flower?

I'm following both, but the 3'x3'x2xx is going to be more like my size grow and I'm really watching that one.

I was thinking 5x5" or 6x6" square pots and clones no taller than 6-8". As far as I can tell, my plants are pure indica. Even outside, plants didn't reach much over 30". If there is any sativa genes, it's well hidden.

DD

Post Thanks / Like

ahh id say in that 3 by 3 times 2 ill de in the future flower 72 plants per and flower at 8 inchs....36 plants per light..yup yup full update tomarrrow

Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

just checking to see how things are going.Hope all is well with you, life and setting up the room.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i need to ask if you have 200 plants how many lights do you run in flower

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EDUCATEDTHC View Post
    i need to ask if you have 200 plants how many lights do you run in flower
    ill be running 2 600s over each 4 by 8 tray with 120 plants in each with 5.5 inch pots....and in the mdidle of the lot i will have 2 1000s on movers ..soo your looking at 6 600s and 2 1000s with parabolic hoods...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Botwin View Post
    Tomorrow's come and gone...where's our update!??!!?

I know I gotta keep on ya omen. I've been drawn in to this Journal and refuse to leave until I see a harvest. Is everything installed, clones rooting, equipment checks completed?
    i thankyou for your hounding....

this week everything will be up....the clones in our 130 site have all rootted and waiting for a good mass befor transplant..also have 40 clones in jiffycubes that are doing welll and i finnaly figured out how to clone in those small square rockwool cubes..i have 40 in there..i like those better so in the futre u may be doing runs of 200 to 300 clones in rockwool..

Quote Originally Posted by Droopy Dog View Post
    OK, those vegged too long, I can understand that.

At what size would you normally put them into flower?

I'm following both, but the 3'x3'x2xx is going to be more like my size grow and I'm really watching that one.

I was thinking 5x5" or 6x6" square pots and clones no taller than 6-8". As far as I can tell, my plants are pure indica. Even outside, plants didn't reach much over 30". If there is any sativa genes, it's well hidden.

DD

id say in the future no more then 6 to 10 inchs..however i have a new sativa mix...( serous seeds ak47 ) really excited about that will get 4 to 6 days veg then the flip...
    everything else from here on out will be flowered from 6 to 9 inchs unless i odnt get hiigh enough numbers of clones and then i will run 20 to 3 plants a liight...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

wow... what kind of numbers are you expecting??? 20lbs??? lol

Post Thanks / Like

What I am wondering is how do you manage you electric bill that thing must be huge....
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast