Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjerz View Post
    wow... what kind of numbers are you expecting??? 20lbs??? lol

ahh lol naa man 20 lbs..thats like 2 weeks worth of triming... im looking at from 3 to 4 lbs a table... my goal is to be able to pull 4 lbs a month...on the reg

Quote Originally Posted by sonzor View Post
    What I am wondering is how do you manage you electric bill that thing must be huge....
    ahh it wont be that much when its all running fulll yourr going to be looking at 5500 to 6000 watts when all 3 tables are up and running ...giving the size of the house and having nothing turned on except the ac diverted to the room..with the fridge turned off it wont be much at all...in perspective.. power bill wont be more then 240 to 300 a month...thats nothing...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: the never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Also have decided not to wait for my freind to get back to get my GIgrow back and have decided to buy a Volks garden for testing...i should be having that up and running soon as well..i might even give up one of the tables and just run 2 flood tables and work on the volks to geting that maxed out..as it looks i should have enough clones in a week or 2 to run 80 purple kushs in there....
    if it works out well may decide to change over the room to vgs...time will tell work starts tonight!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice plan and nice grow cant wait to see it all up and running...+ rep
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Nug of the Month 2nd and Plant of the Month 3rd Place Winner (Jan 10') Heavyherb's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

DID I MISS SOMETHING or did you ever answer the question....where did you get the frame work for the 2x4s?. I think I saw a label on one of the cross pieces but could not make it out. would you please tell me where you got the frame work and how much did it cost? thats a killer system and it looks like you can make it as big or small as you want. thanks, cant wait to see this grow going!
    “We’re scapegoated because the government has always wanted to control free thinkers and they’ll use violence and suppression of any kind. Citizens insisting on their freedom are a terrible inconvenience to government.”
    Marc Emery

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither." ~ Benjamin Franklin
    Infowars- there is a battle for you mind!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored!

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum- "If You Seek Peace, Prepare For War."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sonzor View Post
    What I am wondering is how do you manage you electric bill that thing must be huge....
    I run 1-1000 what switchable and it cost us about $30 dollars a month...

I cant imagine his
    his bill.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrowerdude View Post
    I run 1-1000 what switchable and it cost us about $30 dollars a month...

I cant imagine his
    his bill.....

30 is about right.,.i go to around 25 cuz power here is cheap...even soo at 30 bucks a month thats not bad saything that 30 bucks per 1000 and gives you 1.5 to 2 lbs ever 8 weeks ..so about 7500 to 10 grand...giving the cost that doesnt compare... to what your 30 dollar bill a month is ...this grow will run about 200 to 250 a month...tops..and will be doing 3 to 4 lbs monthly

Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

update soon?

Post Thanks / Like

its comming working one a few projects as with this one... pics up in a few days and i have a volks garden to show the world...stay tuned

Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

not going anywhere! Thanx OMEN glad to see all is well.

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

another wheel's a coming. . wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

the more of use there are the faster we all can learn.
    it was lonely with no maxx, no canbismaxmus. leo flopped.
    been waiting for you GI f o r e v e r . . .

but a volks is cool too. i'm here for ya bra.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

woot woot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WheeloFortune View Post
    another wheel's a coming. . wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

the more of use there are the faster we all can learn.
    it was lonely with no maxx, no canbismaxmus. leo flopped.
    been waiting for you GI f o r e v e r . . .

but a volks is cool too. i'm here for ya bra.

yea i want my gi grow back...idk it kinda went mia i have to weight a little bit to get it back

Post Thanks / Like

also was at the shop today..had a deal on rockwool..i think i will be cloning directly into solid 3 by 3 blocks in rockwool. for the wheel..i can 16 cubes per tray...soo ill be doing 5 to 6 trays

Post Thanks / Like

Omenman, plan on starting your own forest?...lol. Gonna need a logging truck to haul out the harvest. Can't wait to see the pics bud. Keep em green.
    GMT1975A

First Grow New Facilities

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess!

Post Thanks / Like

well lets hope... if i do ill make sure i have a line of Cadillac's Escalade EXT's wait to pick up the load

alright guys update...it was suppose to be a gf night but dicided to bring her along to help you got to do what you have to do..well turns out it was a ..bad idea.!!.alll i herd was that "omg wtf my nails are ruined..." soo wont be having her around for a while...the only thing that had her calmed down was how i was explaining each plant you help me with is a new necklace or weekend getaway...eitherway lol ....have one table fully filled 55 .. pineapple skishaberry and sour desil...there all about 7 to 10 inchs tall in 4 liter pots ...i will be bending and tieing the tops down of the plants to super crop to bush them out..that way i may only need 20 to 25 plants a table if i can get them pretty big if not i will just veg these out a but soo i can take 200 to 300 more cuts then i will be happy... should have another 140 clones are goona be ready to go tomarrow or the next and then ill have another 120 in a few days that are from a very over grown aro cloner....looking to get things rocking this week.. t

that volksgarden should be up and going in the next week or two as well..decided that im going to vb cloning directly into the rockrwool blocks...will be having 16 blocks per nursery flat soo about 6 trays ill have filled with domes and a 400 watt light over topp to help out.....

note to self/ day 1 full veg...

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast