The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Damian Thorn

just as the name suggest in this log i will be running hydro flood tables and a 240 site GI grow that im excited to get it back spinning again...\:cool:

i have just begun pulling everything out of the storage unit as its time start using this stuff again and to do a equipment check list...it is as follows..

lights

3 1000 watt MH ballastes this sun max conversion bulbs
3 quantum 600 dimmables...
1 galaxy 600 watt
3 400 watt hps coolstars

hydro stuff ( already bought)
2007 240 site GI grow complete
one 3 by 3 Xs 3 eco grow flood tables complete
2 by 4 flood table
1 4' by 8' hydro hut
2 by 4 hydrohut

greenair cd 12 co2 burner with 3 tanks...

hoods
3 air cooled artic-sun sun leaves hoods
2 light weight reflective hoods
2 parabolic hoods
1 48 inch maxi tube for the gi grow......

THE plan
60 clones in the 3 by 6 flood tables...
veg them for a week or 2 to get the needed 240 clones for the wheel...
after that re veg the table to fill up another 2 more 3' by 6' floods then begin the process of making it a perpetual harvesting setup with each flood table at 3 weeks apart and the wheel running in the back ground soo i will not be needing a lot of moms...will be taking clones from each table befor they set into motion...to fill the wheel....

what has been done so for.... 60 clones have been taken just about a week ago..may 17thb.they should be rooting soon.... using 72 unit jiffy pots..works the best..i get a 98 % clone rate..from there they will veg in there for a few dats then get transferred to the new flood tables...either using hydroton , Higromite Growing Media or Dyna-Rok Silica Stone haven't decided yet all are pretty good...

Nutes
Botanicare

Pure Blend Pro Grow
Pure Blend Pro Bloom
Liquid Karma
Cal-Mag Plus
Hydroguard

pics are just of the fresh clones...everything gets setup Tuesday or Wednesdays at the new location.

Re: the never ending Saga continues...purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables..

so let me get this right you will be cloneing clones continuously over and over?
after about the third gen you'll be getting some really bad plants and lots of hermies. but good luck and welcome back.

Re: the never ending Saga continues...purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables..

If you take a clone & make a mother plant out of it,you don't get that problem.Just take clones from the mother,no genetic degredation.

If you take a clone & make a mother plant out of it,you don't get that problem.Just take clones from the mother,no genetic degredation.

i got you now i thought you were going to keep cloning clones like clone one take clones from that clone then take clones from the new clone ect. sry bout that man
:ganjamon:

naa i will be doing a little bit of both...with i have 124 in a flood table i will be taking 2oo to 300 clones from that at a time..and that will not affect the genetic degredation...i have been doing that for years without a difference..

sorry guys my cpu has been fucked up..the pk clones are in the floodtables..ended up using that sylica grow grow rocks...good stuff but u have to clean it..gr.... pics coming soon..waiting soo we can move everything into the new 24 by 14 room...staytuned..

side note the new seed stock came into from attitude seeds from the uk.... very fast 6 days,,,,the best bank i have every used... and i got a bad ass tshirt wwith it...lol.... the future will be serous seeds ak 47 paradise seeds white berry and big Buddha uk cheese ..with some freebees ..... blue hash plant....calli hash plant white window and power kush...i think i did good for my self... also just found out that within the next few months my state may be going to medical marijuana laws...if that hits i will be playing everything by the book... plants are doing good in the ebb and fllow

just using half the table for now.... new clones are almost fully rooted in the stink bud clone...but will be making a larger one out of a 54 gallon bin that should hold 174 clones...
da.jpg
d flow tables...

More pics bro! :D

I cross my fingers everytime I check my User CP that you posted an update on your thread!

What size/consistency of 'Silica Rock' are you using? Are all the clones Purple Kush?

ahh the size of the rocks are like pebbles...small and large...they were a bit dusty cleaning them but i did it wrong but i will do it right the next time...abnd yes the clones are purple kush,i have some finished stuff coming down in a week or two..i will post pics...next week will be busy as its show time for the new room

Sounds like a crap load of work. Hope you have a lot of time on your hands. Good luck and look forward to seeing you progress...

ahh nothing other then to report that the plants are loving hte sylica...i will be topping everything tomarrrow to get some more cuts and placing the rest if the plants in to the other half of the table.....

also side note...just bought all the suplies for my 103 site cloner im making...54 gallon tub...105 2 inch clolars and then i used a very nice burrowing tool to make 100 holes on the top of the bin... i will juswt be placing the pucks ontop of the holes with the plants in them.... we will see..
in two weeks 2 8 foot by 3.5 foot aro 60s will be built and then its goona be on like donkey kong!

untill then

oh and about the cleaning of the sylica i justr filled the bag with water and poked holes in it..which worked but it ws a bloody mess///the shop says the best way is fill a 5 gallon bucket with the rocks then fill with water...then just scoop out the needed rocks for the pots///anyway omenman signing off...

0614092153b.jpg

You have alot going on, i bet u grow in your dreams as well Lol. Anyway Omenman hope all goes according to plan, i'll be watching.

+Rep for associating Donkey Kong with cannabis.

I need to see this.

Sounds like you just keep getting bigger and bigger. Lots of work for you, I am sure its a labor of love. Great job, cant wait to watch the progress..

well update....still out of town..thinking of flying back to check on things,.. later today however got a call and my partner said that my aro cloner wasnt working that well and the clones where all droupy!! oh crap...well there were 6 small drain holes on the top of the bins where the hand holds were and i suspect that the water seepped out from there very slowy...soo i had my guy get some plumpers puddy and fill the some holes..i added an extra 3 gallons to the aro cloner thinking it would of held it over but i was wrong ..he said the end of the tips had had dryed out from the stems...soo i had him re cut the ends of the stems thinking that may make them pop back up...we will see.... if no i will recut another 120 clones then i will just be a week and a half behind not that of a big deal...but also found some sweet outdoor spots this year i will be planting..found a whole new place to grow...CORN Fields..lol..in the middle of the fields where the farmer missed like a 15 by 20 patch of soil...soo iu will be investigating this further....staytuned...and if this works wow the sky is the limmit..

I'm sure they will be fine. But if not thats what great about doing it yourself. You just start over... Good luck...

true true but time is money in this game...i will hopflly find out everything tonight

Back
Top Bottom