Lowryder feminized autoflowering - 2009

bobo88mk

hello .. i have
50% Indica 30% Ruderalis 20% Sativa plant called little devil (formerly known as lowryder)
i have two plants in veg period and they are 3 days old
i grow them indoor in soil but dont know exact mix for the soil couse i dont have the bag from it :D:D i bought it in the local supermarket.
they are planted in one 20l bucket half filled with soil so they have good place for growing.
i dont need air cooling system couse they are in my closet which is constantly open and fresh air can get to them...
i dont have not even an idea of the PH for neither the room or the soil
i water them until now every morning and every night with 1L of water ??? is it good??
my light i think is not so good but until now that`s all i can find here around. i have 3x 25w cfl or 3x6400k.. 130w lumens each ???

:peace::Rasta:

THANKS

welcome can't wait to see the green bastards dibs on that as a strain name lol

Nemoj zaljevat sve dok se zemlja ne osuši ...korjenu treba zraka ...
najbolje svakih par dana zabodi prst u zemlju i ako je suv0 ...onda zali .
Good Luck
+rep for luck
Eto da odmene dobijes reputacije !(to ti je ona tipka sto izgleda ko vaga ...pa si pogledaj kolko i sta .)
sretno

Firts off I have accepted your request bobo88mk.

Looking at your pics it is hard to make out the yellow on the leaves but it looks similar to a problem I had, I was given advice that it was nute burn so basically I flushed them with water and its condition has improved, if its not nute burn it could be that the lights may be too close to the plants, put your hand over the top of your plants and if you can leave it there for 60 seconds without burning your hand you can rule that out.

I am sure someone with more knowledge than me will have a look and offer you some better advice, but I think your setup and plants are looking good.

:goodjob:

DSC_4584.JPG

can someone tell me why i still have yellow parts on the leafs ...
in the begining i thought first i dont need any ventilator cause they are in open space and fresh air is all around them... you think i need ventilaton ??

Back
Top Bottom