G13 Haze [Barneys Farm]

download1.jpeg

upper level of growroom during construction. Since this photo the conduit for the electrical box has been fastened and the temporary power box is out. the foam insulation is covered by plywood and is totally water sealed. the fan is fastened basically as it appears here resting in the foam to reduce vibrations

About 60 clones rooted and ready for the great outdoors these tall bssc's ( bullshit strawberry coughs) will be happier since there so tall. The main attraction of the indoor room, my new pet G13 Haze seed has been germinating two days now and has a quarter inch taproot already. Kudos to the single seed guys on a great product thus far. The clone room will be empty by days end.

Outside will be split into 4's 15 to a cornfield, 15 to an open field I know, 15 to the woods and 15 a gift to an old friend, likely to live in her Greenhouse (chemo patient) I figure to see 30 again in October. All places were prepped with 50 gallon resevoirs dug into the ground with aerated PVC irrigation. Ph balanced by limestone back in November. I won't visit them after today.

Sanatizing both the mother/clone room and the flower room will be a 8 hour work day tomorrow. ( I doubt it needs any cleaning, but I am 'the monk' of canna cultivation, OCD has it's advantages) besides the salt and calcite buildup on my clone trays, it doessnt hurt the plants, but it's unsightly so. That's where I'll be... Peace in your hearts and pot in your pipes fellow travelers.

Back
Top Bottom