Second Attempt

james843

Hey to those who remember me :grinjoint:
Second Attempt:
Same Setup as last time
The soil is random i have no idea what it is but it's doing great.
I have a bag of scotts potting soil and im waiting to get perlite to transfer into a bigger pot with 50 perltie 50 scotts soil mixed up.

Suggestions on pot size? I am going to LST (Low Stress Train) this plaint so I am not sure on the size i should go with.

The plant is a random seed from medical marjuana :smokin:

Light is 4 26 watt cfls

Pictures of setup/baby will be up asap

Pictures!

Sideshots
ss22.JPG

Side_Shot3.JPG

Setup
Setup18.JPG

Top View
Aerial_View.JPG

Thanks for looking, comments/questions are always welcome!

Going to a hydro store to get foxfarm ocean forest potting soil, a pot/bucket, and was wondering what nutrients if any should be added to this list of purchases.

IMO I like fox farm nutes. For veg I use Grow Big and for flowering Tiger Bloom. They have other supplements, too that go with them, but I like the basics on their own. There are many other nutes to choose from. Your baby looks pretty good. I'd lower the light down a tad, so you can eliminate the stretching. ;-)

Thanks very much for the reply i used your opinion in my list. But instead of moving my lights i'm just going to put something under the "pot" to prop it up. My reason for this is that its held up by duct tape :)

Also i was looking at your random bag seed grow, and in your post in this following link the drying rack in that closet looks like my closet but mine is wider and have more of those white racks.

Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

Took your advice and put a book under the "pot." I would post pic but no battery left in camera

Good to hear. Feedback from anyone would be appreciated =)

Update:
4 new seeds germing
1 new plant added to setup pictures will be up as soon as batteries are available

I got foxfarms ocean forest soil now along with grow big and tiger bloom nutes.
When should i start adding grow big? and how much?

^ Not yet. ;-) Wait until the are 2.5 old weeks before you add the Grow Big. Usually I suggest to wait only 2 weeks, but because you are using FFOF you could even wait until they are 3 weeks old. Make sure when you water them with the nutes you use 1/4 strength, and then check the ph of the solution before you add it to the soil.

Ok thanks for your support ms fox. no one else seems to care but whatever.
I got 3 new black buckets 2 gallons each that should be sufficient for my space constraints.

thanks haze! I love all of your grows btw :) big fan.

Updates w/ photos and new area. Wondering when I should transfer plants into new area pots. Anyone got some suggestions?

New area below w/ new pots and ffof soil already loaded in. :)

view_of_future_area.JPG

Side view of new plant

sideview2.JPG

Another side view

sideview2.JPG

Rack to hang lights from

Rack_where_the_lights_will_hang.JPG

Top view of newbie

New_Plant_top_view.JPG

Enjoy

Update: Since no one seems to care at all about this journal i decided to just transfer the plants without any suggestions. Here are the pictures of my new setup. Added 3 bulbs. 1 lamp 2 extra on splitters
S40104251.JPG

S40104241.JPG

S40104241.JPG

S40104221.JPG

S40104211.JPG

Hopefully you guys will actually look at these :ganjamon:

Havent watered since the transplant and I really need to know how much i should water in a 2 gallon bucket. Please help!!!!!!!

go to walmart and pick up the heat blankets in the camping section their about 2buck put them on the wall take down the paper lol

im not really concerned about the walls being reflective as much as the water issue right now, but thanks.

Back
Top Bottom