Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Second Attempt

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Second Attempt

Hey to those who remember me
    Second Attempt:
    Same Setup as last time
    The soil is random i have no idea what it is but it's doing great.
    I have a bag of scotts potting soil and im waiting to get perlite to transfer into a bigger pot with 50 perltie 50 scotts soil mixed up.

Suggestions on pot size? I am going to LST (Low Stress Train) this plaint so I am not sure on the size i should go with.

The plant is a random seed from medical marjuana

Light is 4 26 watt cfls

Pictures of setup/baby will be up asap
    Everything I post Is entirely fictional and all pictures posted were found on the internet

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Attempt

Pictures!

Sideshots

Setup

Top View

Thanks for looking, comments/questions are always welcome!
    Everything I post Is entirely fictional and all pictures posted were found on the internet

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Going to a hydro store to get foxfarm ocean forest potting soil, a pot/bucket, and was wondering what nutrients if any should be added to this list of purchases.

Post Thanks / Like

IMO I like fox farm nutes. For veg I use Grow Big and for flowering Tiger Bloom. They have other supplements, too that go with them, but I like the basics on their own. There are many other nutes to choose from. Your baby looks pretty good. I'd lower the light down a tad, so you can eliminate the stretching. ;-)

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks very much for the reply i used your opinion in my list. But instead of moving my lights i'm just going to put something under the "pot" to prop it up. My reason for this is that its held up by duct tape

Also i was looking at your random bag seed grow, and in your post in this following link the drying rack in that closet looks like my closet but mine is wider and have more of those white racks.

Just For Fun Bagseed Grow
    Last edited by james843; 05-28-2009 at 07:22 PM. Reason: forgot to say something 8)

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Took your advice and put a book under the "pot." I would post pic but no battery left in camera

Post Thanks / Like

^ It's ok. I'm sure you did great! Yeah, those racks are perfect for drying. ;-)

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear. Feedback from anyone would be appreciated =)

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Update:
    4 new seeds germing
    1 new plant added to setup pictures will be up as soon as batteries are available

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I got foxfarms ocean forest soil now along with grow big and tiger bloom nutes.
    When should i start adding grow big? and how much?

Post Thanks / Like

^ Not yet. ;-) Wait until the are 2.5 old weeks before you add the Grow Big. Usually I suggest to wait only 2 weeks, but because you are using FFOF you could even wait until they are 3 weeks old. Make sure when you water them with the nutes you use 1/4 strength, and then check the ph of the solution before you add it to the soil.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok thanks for your support ms fox. no one else seems to care but whatever.
    I got 3 new black buckets 2 gallons each that should be sufficient for my space constraints.

420 Member of the Month HazeSeeker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This beautiful plant is so strong and resistant ...you dont need to do much in first two -thre weeks ...Just give her water when she's thirsty and as much light as you can .
    By the way your baby looks good

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks haze! I love all of your grows btw big fan.

Updates w/ photos and new area. Wondering when I should transfer plants into new area pots. Anyone got some suggestions?

New area below w/ new pots and ffof soil already loaded in.

Side view of new plant

Another side view

Rack to hang lights from

Top view of newbie

Enjoy
    Last edited by David Bowman; 03-10-2016 at 05:44 PM. Reason: new pics

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Update: Since no one seems to care at all about this journal i decided to just transfer the plants without any suggestions. Here are the pictures of my new setup. Added 3 bulbs. 1 lamp 2 extra on splitters

Hopefully you guys will actually look at these

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast