My Second Grow! Ready To Go!

Hey Fellas i started this journal today! really Excited for my second grow should be more interesting than the first! They are also femenized seeds im gonna try the same process and techniques as the first. Some things will change through the process to get it to the next level. This is how they look so far!

3 days old

skunkupdate252.JPG

skunkupdate254.JPG

5 days old

skunkupdate261.JPG
skunkupdate262.JPG
skunkupdate265.JPG

BuBBaDaNK thank for checking out my second grow!

SouthernWeed! thanks for always having my back! Also seen much more leadership from you man! good job! +REP

HazeSeeker! thanks for always giving me support man! +REP

resinator! thanks for stopping by as well! +REP

rc51sport! thanks for checking out this grow and being interested! +REP and this time i am actually gonna have a ph reader as well as a temp gauge, also im gonna look into better air circulation, better reflective material might even re grow another box! same nutes ans same soil bro! better lights for flower!

PotPie thanks bro! i tried to give you rep but needed to spread it!

Pericodaking! thanks for checking out my new grow +REP

Pics of Today! Check em out! thanks to all who has been giving me support and checking out my grows! Lurkers! and all my good friends here as well!

skunkupdate271.JPG

skunkupdate272.JPG

skunkupdate273.JPG

skunkupdate274.JPG

skunkupdate275.JPG

skunkupdate276.JPG

skunkupdate277.JPG

Pericodaking! You are right! lately i have been like wow they are growing fast! alot of people say the growth is much slower in 12/12 from seed but idk... lol

sonzor thanks for stopping by and checking my grow out!

I think a bunch of factors not just the 12/12 affects how fast they grow, plus the benefit is being able to sex early for those of us who started with regular seeds, keep of the great work you've been doing, looking forward to another picture bonanza!

L8!
Hi!
Just dropping by to see how you are doing with this new grow. I surely will be along for the ride as well. Wishing you good fortune but you probably will be at least as successful as you were in the 1st. But most likely better. ANd away we go!!!
fin
o<

good luck on second grow,,
hope they both female for ya,,
with the experience from your first grow, this grow is going to be greeeaaat!!

Back
Top Bottom