1ST GROW, indoor, by BeKa (random bagseeds)!

BeKa

Hello everyone!!

This is my first grow ever. I started it for fun and with totally random bag seeds. Just germinated a handful of seeds, planted them in small plastic cups and left them on the window.
After a few days, I just couldn't stop looking at them sunbathing and just fell in love with them. Then I decided to make them a box, because there was not enough sunlight on the window.
There was 7 plants in the beginning. I placed 5 in the box and eventually removed 2 so that the other 3 have more light and space. Now, I'm left with 2 females and 1 male that i discarded today.
The girls are in early flowering stage and Your gonna tell me how are they doing, what's wrong and what isn't, and how to fix it, because You are the true growers :DDDD :grinjoint:

Here are the pictures arranged by date:
DSCF4979.JPG

DSCF5184.JPG

DSCF5209.JPG

DSCF5588.JPG

DSCF5618.JPG

31052009045_222.JPG

31052009054.jpg

01062009219.jpg

:allgood:
:thanks:

They look very nice! What kind of soil and lights are you using? and are you using any nutes?

Thank You.
I'm using Terra Magma soil
zemljauk5_th.jpg

Lights: 6x CFL lights 20W and 23W (865 and 860) every one has cca 1400 lumens. Tomorrow im buying 1 more cfl but 827 (red spectrum for blooming).

I have fertilized once with PLANTELLA LIST, for vegetative growth, and plan to fertilize again soon but with fertilizer for blooming plants.

I got 1 male outside the box at the moment and don't know what to do with him :S.
Should I make butter, or maybe just dry the leaves and smoke them or something else? I don't want to just throw it away, i wanna use it SOMEHOW!!

I got 1 male outside the box at the moment and don't know what to do with him :S.
Should I make butter, or maybe just dry the leaves and smoke them or something else? I don't want to just throw it away, i wanna use it SOMEHOW!!

Hey dude:welcome:
With your male you can breeed!
honestly idk if you can make cannabutta, because as i knew males dont create bud so their only use was to impregnate!
but if you make some cannabutta with a male.. lemme know how it turns out!

but umm like i said.. you should always save a male from your favorite strands.. cause now you can breed and cross strains..

here: Breeding for Beginners - Create Your Very Own Strain! .. that should help you learn how to perserve the pollen from your male....

have hun :peace::rollit::ganjamon:

photo update

I have no clue about the strains, and i think that the bluish color appears only in pics. The plant is green.

Looks like my girls are flowering nicely, the sativa especially.
I'm really enjoying this grow.

Here are some experimental photos :p

DSCF6022_22222.JPG

DSCF6024_2222.JPG

DSCF5988_22222.JPG

DSCF5989_22222.JPG

DSCF5990_2222.JPG

DSCF5996_22222.JPG

DSCF5999_2222.JPG

DSCF6016_22222.JPG

DSCF6035_2222.JPG

DSCF6037_22222.JPG

DSCF6038_2222.JPG

So, how do You like it?

:smokin:

Thank You resinator.

I made a new box, for flowering. So now that I have 2 boxes I can plant the skunk haze seeds I bought, but i still have to get more lights and pc fans.

Here are the pics of the plants in the new box. I think they are enjoying it.

DSCF6214.JPG

DSCF6213.JPG

DSCF6201.JPG

DSCF6199.JPG

1 question: when should i water my plants to enhance vertical growth?

:ganjamon:

I don't know about watering habits changing vertical growth, but I know if you want to make them grow taller faster you could try raising your lights a little bit higher than they are and it will force them to reach up and grow closer to the light. But this will cause some stretching and more distance between nodes. This is just my opinion. Hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom