Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First Grow (MICHIGAN)!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: First Grow (MICHIGAN)!

thanks to PFlynn & resinator for your advice. i think I will switch to 12/12. I also would like to know if anyone here might know why some of my leaves appear to have a bubbly look to them. This started like a day after I put them under the HPS lamp. I have pics but not sure if you can see what im talking about. check them out...any advice is greatly appreciated.
    PS one more thing, you guys think I should put up the other (2) 400 HPS lamps on?

whats this about a "New World Order"? I just wanna know if fries and a coke come with that...

Check out my first grow : http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...-michigan.html

Post Thanks / Like

Ok guys, so I re-vamped my grow room. Added insulation, and also installed the other 400 Watt HPS lamp. Tonight I am switching to 12/12 on this batch and also setting my other box for the 2 week old babies which I will pit under the 3rd 400 Watt HPS lamp I have. I also went out and got some Nutes for them and fed them today (4 Week Old Plants). I will feed the others next week. I took pics again today, check them out and hit me up with some feedback or suggestions... Cheers!

Last edited by 420 Girl; 06-22-2009 at 06:39 PM.
    whats this about a "New World Order"? I just wanna know if fries and a coke come with that...

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: First Grow (MICHIGAN)!

Perfect light choices imo. Surely your switching to 12/12 a bit early?!

Lovin the pot choices!! Look forward to seing these babies grow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fuuji0019 View Post
    Perfect light choices imo. Surely your switching to 12/12 a bit early?!

Lovin the pot choices!! Look forward to seing these babies grow.
    Thanx for stoppin by bro...I was recommended to go 12/12 by a couple members on this thread... I will take some pics later and see if there is any progress...

Post Thanks / Like

Before the roots take hold to hard, I think you should separate the plants. 1 per container. I wonder how much $$ it is for 24 3.5gal pots?
    Sry, did you ever say what you're using to get the hot air outa the room? Maybe you can find a used a/c unit.

Post Thanks / Like

Def seperate every plant. Choose what size you are going to go with for the rest of the grow and leave them. Repotting can shock the plant especially if the roots are tangled.
    420 Magazine - News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    Please Help Support Our Website!
    The 420 News - Daily Marijuana News
    My Hemp Art Journal

Submit your best photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx for the suggestions guys! I'm gonna get like 10 (5) gallon buckets... Will I be able to put 2 to a pot then?
    I'm currently using box fans to cool down the room. Be back in a few hours with some news.

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't, they end up litterally strangling each other. Some pots are tapered at the bottom, see if you would even use small plastic trash cans of the 3-4 gal size as the rectangles fit in a room very well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMopps View Post
    I wouldn't, they end up litterally strangling each other. Some pots are tapered at the bottom, see if you would even use small plastic trash cans of the 3-4 gal size as the rectangles fit in a room very well.
    Know where I can find these?

Post Thanks / Like

Home office supplies or back to school college student supplies.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok... So I got me 12 (5) gallon buckets and I'm gonna get like 10 more. I'm thinking of waiting for them to show sex b4 I re pot the into the 5 gallon buckets

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by traficante View Post
    Ok... So I got me 12 (5) gallon buckets and I'm gonna get like 10 more. I'm thinking of waiting for them to show sex b4 I re pot the into the 5 gallon buckets
    The longer you wait to seperate the more problems you'll run into. They are fighting one another for food and water, and the roots will entangle. The sooner the better for you and the plants.
    420 Magazine - News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    Please Help Support Our Website!
    The 420 News - Daily Marijuana News
    My Hemp Art Journal

Submit your best photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PFlynn View Post
    The longer you wait to seperate the more problems you'll run into. They are fighting one another for food and water, and the roots will entangle. The sooner the better for you and the plants.
    Ok. I will transplant first thing tomorrow. Thanx for the advice dood

Post Thanks / Like

no pics right now, but i just wanted to note that the plants are doing wonderful. I fed them for the first time a few days ago and they are really taking off. still havent gotten enough pots to transplant but hope to do it over the weekend...

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone here tell me how many HPS 400 WATT lamps I would need for a room with approximately 30-40 plants? I got 3 lamps altogether but have access to lots more. I just want to have exactly what I need for a terrific crop. Thanks in advance!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast