Micro yumbolt swc sog/scrog ongoing

420lifter

Ok so this is my first grow journal, I've had multiple other grows from a couple of closets to a full room. I've never done anything this small but times r rough and I'm cheap and tryin to get this grow dialed in on point. And under controL

My main goal is to get 125 grams every thirty days. I will be using AN grow, micro, bloom as my base with some other AN and GH bud and root boosters. I will have 2 seperate rubbermaids goin, I want to use the no mommas method and sog single cola style but since I have 0 info on yumbolt (other than it was the best blunt I EVER smoked) I may have to use a scrog technique to manage the strech. I also have some bushmaster if things get really bad. Right now I have 5 of 5 sprouted btw ATTITUDE SEED BANK is the ish got the stealth shipment and they arrived the next week despite memorial day. The veg chamber is lit by 3 cfls for now more as they get goin. Ill get some pics up tommorow as I'm on my girls phone now. My flower chamber is gonna be lit by a 250w hps. So enough ramblin for now ill update with more info and pics when I transplant from the plugs to my ghetto swc setup.

OK SO NOW SOME PICS OF MY SETUP AS IT IS NOW
DSC000205.JPG

ITS NOT stealth yet still woring on it
DSC000224.JPG

just wanted to show my ghetto rigged lights. they are hung by wire hangers lol. this is as low budget as possible for now i can always improve things as i go on
DSC000216.JPG

these are the main nutes ill be using for now again more to come as i see a return on investment
DSC000196.JPG

and finally the babies 5 yumbolt sat/ind hybrid and 1 fem g13 labs diesel at 5 days under the lights
DSC000183.JPG

I know usually rubbermaids are stacked together for grows but thats not very steal IMO despite i want to see if it can be done this way. ive got a much bigger 1 that I will convert to my flower cahmber as these mature as I'm lazy now :smokin:

Looks like you're off to a good start. I know what you mean about times being tough. But I have faith that you will reach your goal. And I like the light set up. Often times, what looks pretty is not nearly as effective as what we do out of neccesity. Overall...fine work.:goodjob:

Peace be with you...:peace:

yesterday i had the opportunity to transplant the plants into some 3" baskets. i'll put them in there containers in a couple of days as i have to set them up a bit.
overlay-round.gif

I've been following the feeding for seedlings 1ml/liter of AN's G,M,B. The girls are starting to get more leaves so I'll be putting up a circulation fan to help the stalks and some more cfls in the next week hopefully. Im still checkin CL daily to find a deal on HPS lights I def reccomend for anyone to get great lights for cheap.:grinjoint:

125 grams a month? That's almost 4½ oz. in roughly half of a complete flowering cycle so you're shooting for 9 oz. total.

From a 250-watt HPS?

That might be a tiny bit unrealistic.

it will be tough of course but that's why I will be using a sog continuous harvest and harvest once a month . if this were a 1 time grow yes i would agree with you.
I.E.
I am working with about 2.7sqft of space lets say 2sqft of usable space. and I can fit 12 plants in 1sqft they will be single cola plants of course. 1 dont think that 10 grams a plant is all that much, and i will be harvesting 12 a month. I know it is dense crowding but thats why I'm going with hydro.

This first time around I will be to get to know this plant and see if the single cola method is viable or if I will be doing a scrog. As I have said it is a challenge but in the past with much bigger grows I have achieved .5grams per watt every 30 days (granted it took 4-6 months of fine tuning) so I'm hoping for the same on a smaller scale. If not at least I will be getting the absolute maximum wieght i can out of my space which is what should be the end goal anyone in it for the long haul.

I do appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on my log tho. Stay tuned and we'll see what is possible.:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom