My ideas for my aero set-up looking for feedback

durky

aeroponic.png

couple questions, investing up to $4,000 in my new flower room. Looking for an "ideal" areo set-up. while not spending too much money.

Question 1: Should I run 2 reservoirs or If I can use just one?

Going to have both sides on different start cycles, probably 4.5 weeks in between. so every month I'm taking down 1 side. I guess I'm trying to cheap out and only pay for 1 water chiller, but I am assuming for 2 different cycles i'll need 2 reservoirs/pumps/ chillers.

Question 2: What would be a better set up/cheaper for aeroponics? Many plants lets say 10-20 under SCROG per side. Or fewer plants up to 6 per side grown much bigger.

Question 3: Refers to Q2; What is better, Buckets on a set up like I have drawn above. Or Rubber made totes with 6" pots with the ability to have 20+ plants per side?

If you have any better idea then please, let me know. :)

I have considered this guys Grow Room, But, I don't know how those aero rails work or how to build them.

hi there thats stinkbud system i started there then i end up with this and is under upgrade right now
for 50 gal res you need 1/3 to 1/4 chiller
1 if you are going to run multiple systems yes
2 i like main cola look for dark star project
3 here is my set up i run mr smith way.
stinkbud system rocks bro after you get to know your system and style of grow

DSCN27972.jpg

diy leak proof aero cloner

one more thing don't use the rubbermaid roughneck totes for your diy cloner at some point they will leak. spend a little bit more and get the rubbermaid Brute 20 gal they dont leak.
happy growing

DSCN39312.JPG
DSCN39402.JPG
DSCN39371.JPG
DSCN39381.JPG

Back
Top Bottom