Humidity control

You can find lots of helpful information under the Grow Room tap at the top of the page. I use a 6" canfan to remove air from my tent along with a few more in the tent to keep the air moving. Depending on how high the humidity is you could use a dehumidifier.

I've been dealing with high RH for years. Have dehumidifier now. It does require watering the plants more often which causes me problems - but it should be able to keep the mold at bay. Early days for me still with the dehum. Anything I can help you with just ask, though I might not know the answer :)

My tent is in a spare bedroom.

I move a lot of air through it. I have a honeywell trubo fan(they are very quite for how much air they move)blowing out on the high side vent and I leave the zipper at the bottom of the door undone along with other loose vents on the bottom.

Then I have a small clip on fan mid way down mixing things up.

It flushes out the tent air many times per minute back into the homes air.

So I worry about the air in the whole house and not the tent.

Thanks for your help. We finally turned AC, ceiling fans, and dehumidifier on in house. So far we have been able to control things better. Planned this grow for cooler fall season, we did have rainy day which gave us our highest RH at 48%.

Back
Top Bottom