Diy HPA

headoff

420 Member
Hi folks.I have practice with some soil grows,but i need something more "interesting".
I want to make good High Pressure Aeroponics,but i don't want wich hardware exactly to buy,because i don't want to buy hydro over priced junks.I will grow form seeds,photoperiod with MH/HPS,after 2-3 grows i will try with DIY LED.
For aero i will need:
High-Pressure water pump
Pre-Pressurize Accumulator Tank
Electrical-Solenoid
Timer
Pressure switch
Misters
Tubing;connectors,filter
Pressure Gauge
I think to grow 4 or 5 plants in grow tent 240/240/200cm. with 2x600w MH/HPS or 2 plants in 120/120/200cm. with 1x600 MH/HPS-that's depending on the budget.
I want every plant to have separate bucket,because i think to make something like scrog.
How much will cost only HPA system without ph/ec meters,bulbs and other things ?
Sorry about my bad english hope you can understand :)

I read these topics,they are very good and informative,but im not sure how to calculate what exactly hardware i will need.
I want 120x120x200cm. grow tent(bigger will be too expensive for me) and 3 strains.
The pump will be Aquatec 8800,but i read that is good to have Pre-Pressurize Accumulator Tank(to prevent pump for over-working and to have constant pressure,when the solenoid open,because we have very short time cycles),Electrical-Solenoid,Pressure switch,Pressure release valve.
Sorry,but im new to aero,and i don't want to waste my hard earned money :)

Back
Top Bottom